Nike Devin Booker 1

DBook in a Forest Gump Cortez PE
IMG_4788.jpeg
IMG_4791.jpeg
IMG_4792.jpeg
there we go

now we need a black white nylon cortez version 😍

So widefooters should half size up?

I'm 11.5 in everything but I haven't seen many people say these are TTS and I wanna make sure before I pull the trigger.

Been rocking 11.5 in the “newer” Nike basketball stuff from the last 10-15 years aka the fake materials stuff. Still wear sz 11 in all AJ Retros and about half the Nike 90s retros 🤷🏻‍♂️

The white and snake skin swoosh is the only pair we know of with a release date? No other color codes leaked yet?

Ok, so I had a chance to review the Mirage v1 pair. I’ve been at a conference/trade show for the past week. On my feet for 8+ hours a day. I brought two pairs of shoes, 990v6 and these Books.

The books were by far the most comfortable of the two. I wore my TTS of 14. They were slightly snug on first wear but they broke in almost instantly after the first day. I feel like they molded pretty well to my flat/wide feet.

My only gripe about them wasnt a fit issue, but the translucent sole. I think I am over translucent soles in general. Also, the light color does show dirt pretty easy with the material of the uppers.

Overall, it's the most comfortable shoe I've purchased in a while. I cannot wait for the Hikes. I am excited for an EP version of this shoe in my size.

Back
Top Bottom