Nike Devin Booker 1

A 10 to a 13?? No man, it don’t work quite like that :lol:
Believe it or not it can. I am a 10.5 and back in the days I wanted a pair of Lebron 8s Solar Reds I went to the store and they only had a size 13. I tried on and they were a little big but not noticeable or floppy. I rocked for years before I sold them. Lebron 8s run small so they what saved me. That is the only pair of Size 13s I had and rocked. But that was a rare instance.

lol said it yourself they were big. Just because I’m a 13 but can slip my foot in a size 17 doesn’t mean it fits. Walking around looking like Doug :lol:
IMG_3379.gif

Believe it or not it can. I am a 10.5 and back in the days I wanted a pair of Lebron 8s Solar Reds I went to the store and they only had a size 13. I tried on and they were a little big but not noticeable or floppy. I rocked for years before I sold them. Lebron 8s run small so they what saved me. That is the only pair of Size 13s I had and rocked. But that was a rare instance.
this why y'all gotta stop taking sizing advice on niketalk

Seen havens in person, pretty nice but not at retail. Really want a pair of these but nothing has been nice enough for me yet and who knows if we are getting anything else 😔.

Been my primary hooping shoe. Cushion/padding is amazing. Traction, despite the translucent sole, has been dope!
Interesting you mention the translucent outsole. I’ve been hoopin in Havens and Hikes and the Havens have more traction to me 🤔

Hype has either slowed down or the quantities are larger. Rattlesnakes might actually hit disco.

I'm cool with that. Might need to loop around for another pair because this first pair of Rattlesnakes are getting immediate indoor court action.

Back
Top Bottom