Nike Dunk Tiffany SB

Hey Guys, just wonder how much would used pair of Tiffany SB's go for probably worn a handful of times? Stars are still on the sole. Slight creasing.

a good $400 to $500
If your going to drop hella cash on a pair of tiff's I suggest you spend a little more and get a DS pair,
but that's just my opinion.

flightclub has em for 700 for a long time

i kno if ur going to cop for that price and u live in NY, might as well cop from rif

and i agree with these guys that u should get a ds pair instead

im still saving up for a pair of tiffs but part of me says get a pair of 7s and 4s

i would never shell that much out for tiff's, anything beyond three is out of the question. i'll consider buying someone's nds pair this summer,but there's way too many items on the list that hold priority.

i've seen DS pairs on ebay go for $700+. If you have the money you should try to buy one now than later cuz these dunks will just go up im value overtime

I was never a big fan of these shoes . i seen them range from (worn) 250- 700 (DS) ...

^ Word. Pure hype on these. The hype for a Supreme collabo is at least understandable, but for Diamond, a skate hardware company, #%@?

i love my pair
pimp.gif

I sold mine DS sz 11 for 350 and I thought I came out good. shoes just don't bring what they used to..especially on this buy/sell forum.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by stead up

can someone post a picture of them, because i want to see how they look.

Google it. Tiffany dunks. Don't be lazy
smile.gif
the boy probably has parental restrictions set to NT only. then again there are threads on NT which would force his parents to blacklist NT.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I sold mine DS sz 11 for 350 and I thought I came out good. shoes just don't bring what they used to..especially on this buy/sell forum.
You should of sold them on ISS, you would of got bank
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I GOT A NEAR DS PAIR WORN ABOUT 6 MAYBE 7 TIMES STARS ALOST FULLY INTACT AND ID SELL FOR ABOUT 4 BILLS BUT ID NEVER SAIL THEY ARE Y GRAILS
pimp.gif

i love my tiffs, one of the best looking sbs.
but to answer your question, anywhere from 2-400 my opinion

yeah the market for these isnt what it once was... i have a pair now and people do not want to spend the 350 or so for them they would have ayear two yearsago....

250-275 nds
300-350 vnds
450- up ds

smh at this dude for barely coping those. i'll sell you mine ds sz.8s for $600, ive hadem for 3 years.

I had tiffs and wore them only about three times and I was done. Sold them away. Nice colorway and all, but I lost interest in them.

Back
Top Bottom