Nike Dunk Tiffany SB

I beat mine to shreds, put them up for sale on craigslist with my aquas and met with the kid tonight... Sold the aquas for $180 and was gonna let the tiffs gofor $160 but the kid was young and a little too hype beast for me so I didn't cut him a deal on them and decided to keep them. I'm gonna use them as mybeaters for a little longer before I dump them...

Originally Posted by stead up

can someone post a picture of them, because i want to see how they look.
alot of mixed feelings in here but i love my pair.
el2vbd.jpg

5tteu8.jpg

Wish I had a pair, hype just comes with the shoes.

Wish I can get at least a NDS for under $200

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Wish I had a pair, hype just comes with the shoes.

Wish I can get at least a NDS for under $200

thats what you're gonna have to do

I can not imagine rocking a pair that cost more than 3 bills. The tiffs aren't as hyped up as the purple pigeons IMO

Originally Posted by registered

I can not imagine rocking a pair that cost more than 3 bills. The tiffs aren't as hyped up as the purple pigeons IMO

You can't be serious?!
roll.gif

U ALREADY!!!

I did like them when they were goin to drop but I refused to pay those prices and run around the city crazy...when I missed them on active I knew I wasdone...I guess the hype turned me off to them...I couldn't see myself spendin 200+ on these..btw the hype on these was 1,000x than that of the purplepigeons...those really didn't have that type of rabid hype...but the tiff's on the other hand
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sallymander

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

most overrated hype shoe ever...

Word to that. I don't think I could even rock a pair.
sick.gif
Yea i was def bout to pull the trigger and cop sum for 360+ship, but thought wisely, that these are rather overrated. They not foams that will befresh a yr later.... these joints str8 leather n will eventually get destroyed, and i cant see me droppin 3 bills on that... no way, i gotta swoosh now, somore kicks for the low, and ill jus cop the future heat.... Ya dont have to own Everything... keepit movin.....
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom