Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Another dreaded sizing question about the Nike React Element 87. Comparing these to another silhouette, is everyone wearing or getting same size they wear in Nike Flyknit Racers?

Another dreaded sizing question about the Nike React Element 87. Comparing these to another silhouette, is everyone wearing or getting same size they wear in Nike Flyknit Racers?

I size up .5 in FKR, Epic React & Vapormax due to tightness in the heel area, but I'm going TTS with 87s. Willing to put up with some slight tightness (that will break in over time) in order to avoid the extra toe room in 87s. Seen a few on foot pics where they were a little too big and it looks really bad.

That being said I haven't had a chance to actually try them on yet, so this is just my best guess as for what will work for me.

Will the Undercover collabs ever drop? I NEED these:
UNDERCOVER-x-Nike-React-Element-87.jpg

So much for that Adidas deal.

Yeah I’m guessing that’s dead in the water, he’s been out in nothing but Nike’s lately even at Wimbledon he had on 97s watching Serena. Still would like to see what that boost shoe was gonna look like lol.

I wonder how deep the catalog of colorways will go for this shoe. The white sail pair looks amazing but if they're so difficult to acquire then i wonder when will we hit a tipping point where you can actually cop a pair of this model(different/future colorway) with ease.

The marketing push behind these has been huge

Yet it still hasn’t really caught on

Shoes are ok

But Nike and all their super friends are pushing this down your throat as the best thing since sliced bread lol

I would say don’t fall for it but everyone usually does anyway

I wonder how deep the catalog of colorways will go for this shoe. The white sail pair looks amazing but if they're so difficult to acquire then i wonder when will we hit a tipping point where you can actually cop a pair of this model(different/future colorway) with ease.
tipping point has to be some time (and colorways) after the undercover pairs drop lol.

Shoes are ok

But Nike and all their super friends are pushing this down your throat as the best thing since sliced bread lol

or we just like them.

So

Shoes are ok

FTL not invited to the party?

Shoes are ok

What makes you say they haven’t caught on?

What makes you say they haven’t caught on?

Well it’s kinda obvious when you take a step back and look at it...

Nike and all their influencers have been forcing this shoe on people massively for nearly 3 months now all the “shoe of the year” talk etc...

That’s already not the norm as a shoe kinda just takes off hype wise on its own as we all know around here

Plus wasn’t the Witherspoon’s just the shoe of the year by these same people? Lol

But anyway

Some people like the shoe which is fine by all accounts same for any shoe

But Nike has gone full on with trying to make this the OMG SHOE OF THE YEAR and it hasn’t really picked up traction with the general crowd

Yea resellers after the Nike PR machine hyped it bought up a lot of pairs on the euro drop because Nike conditioner then to do so

And the resell has already fallen from 5-600 to 300 and the shoes haven’t even released in America yet

And they just not movin in the resell tip(at that price) because people don’t really care

Look on this forum.... 3 months of Nike hype and a post was just made this past Monday?

Half the posts aren’t even about the 2 colors dropping lol

I’m not knocking anyone if they like the shoe that’s great

My entire point is don’t like the shoe because of the hype(many are guilty of this for tons of shoes)

And def don’t get caught out there paying a premium

Unless your like some wild hard to obtain size then my condolences for your struggle

As for Nike my only guess as to why they pumped so much effort into this shoe of all shoes is likely because they wanna boost(no pun intended) react sales overall as the shoes haven’t exactly taken off sales wise

Well it’s kinda obvious when you take a step back and look at it...

Nike and all their influencers have been forcing this shoe on people massively for nearly 3 months now all the “shoe of the year” talk etc...

That’s already not the norm as a shoe kinda just takes off hype wise on its own as we all know around here

Plus wasn’t the Witherspoon’s just the shoe of the year by these same people? Lol

But anyway

Some people like the shoe which is fine by all accounts same for any shoe

But Nike has gone full on with trying to make this the OMG SHOE OF THE YEAR and it hasn’t really picked up traction with the general crowd

Yea resellers after the Nike PR machine hyped it bought up a lot of pairs on the euro drop because Nike conditioner then to do so

And the resell has already fallen from 5-600 to 300 and the shoes haven’t even released in America yet

And they just not movin in the resell tip(at that price) because people don’t really care

Look on this forum.... 3 months of Nike hype and a post was just made this past Monday?

Half the posts aren’t even about the 2 colors dropping lol

I’m not knocking anyone if they like the shoe that’s great

My entire point is don’t like the shoe because of the hype(many are guilty of this for tons of shoes)

And def don’t get caught out there paying a premium

Unless your like some wild hard to obtain size then my condolences for your struggle

As for Nike my only guess as to why they pumped so much effort into this shoe of all shoes is likely because they wanna boost(no pun intended) react sales overall as the shoes haven’t exactly taken off sales wise
i agree with all of this, but ever since i saw the undercover collab of these, i've been waiting for them ...when i saw the 2 colorways releasing this week, i wanted them even more ... but the real question here is ....why did you type this like a haiku?

Back
Top Bottom