Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Real talk just out of curiousity what do you think the chance of hitting these on snkrs is if I have my Babymama try for em at the same time too..like a percentage

Been rocking them for about 4 days in a row. Sticking with just plain black or gray socks when I wear them. No need to step up my sock game. lol.

Have you had any issues with the heel tab. Seems like that part of the shoe may dig in the achilles

I was casually scrolling through my Instagram and I saw pictures of people wearing these. I was like huh, these are a super nice lookin shoe. And that’s rare for me to think about a new Nike model.

Thankfully I still got a chance to cop a pair today

Do they run TTS?
Yes, TTS.
be7ez7.jpg

2sblppc.jpg

Looking for %s of hitting on SNKRS. Lotsa luck with that. There have been times I tried .1 after it went live and missed out (with at super fast internet connect). Other times I waited 30 seconds after it went live, and hit with a subpar internet connection. It's a total crap shoot. I'm convinced it's a random lottery.

Been so out of the game, but really feeling the black pair. Anyone know if Nike Soho will be getting these in?

Have you had any issues with the heel tab. Seems like that part of the shoe may dig in the achilles
Maybe someone that’s went for a instant sell out shoe 100 times on snkrs and won however many times ..that’s who lol obviously I didn’t expect an exact calculation just an estimate about what y’all think the chances are on something like this

Back
Top Bottom