Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
The good thing is that these should pretty easy to get for anyone that truly wants them come Friday.

I don’t hear many people talking about these like they were the Wotherspoons. Resell is dropping so it shouldn’t be hard to acquire these and the general public is still divided on these.

Well it’s kinda obvious when you take a step back and look at it...

Nike and all their influencers have been forcing this shoe on people massively for nearly 3 months now all the “shoe of the year” talk etc...

That’s already not the norm as a shoe kinda just takes off hype wise on its own as we all know around here

Plus wasn’t the Witherspoon’s just the shoe of the year by these same people? Lol

But anyway

Some people like the shoe which is fine by all accounts same for any shoe

But Nike has gone full on with trying to make this the OMG SHOE OF THE YEAR and it hasn’t really picked up traction with the general crowd

Yea resellers after the Nike PR machine hyped it bought up a lot of pairs on the euro drop because Nike conditioner then to do so

And the resell has already fallen from 5-600 to 300 and the shoes haven’t even released in America yet

And they just not movin in the resell tip(at that price) because people don’t really care

Look on this forum.... 3 months of Nike hype and a post was just made this past Monday?

Half the posts aren’t even about the 2 colors dropping lol

I’m not knocking anyone if they like the shoe that’s great

My entire point is don’t like the shoe because of the hype(many are guilty of this for tons of shoes)

And def don’t get caught out there paying a premium

Unless your like some wild hard to obtain size then my condolences for your struggle

As for Nike my only guess as to why they pumped so much effort into this shoe of all shoes is likely because they wanna boost(no pun intended) react sales overall as the shoes haven’t exactly taken off sales wise
well put. i'm feeling the shoe; not feeling the check on the toe box. over-branding killed it.

I've been seeing a lot of chatter about these. Shoe of the year? Idk about that. But there is def interest. I'm all in for Sails.

While I have heard that stores who are getting them will have decent stock, they are not going to be at every botique but I heard that some boutiques are getting late shipments and restocks

While I have heard that stores who are getting them will have decent stock, they are not going to be at every botique but I heard that some boutiques are getting late shipments and restocks

I dunno man, I heard that stores are only getting like 20 pairs for a size run from 4 to 13. A lot of chatter, and a lot of misinformation to build hype for this shoe. I cant wait until after the drop.

The sail pair is pretty dope... good luck to those going after these I hope you all get your pairs...

I dunno man, I heard that stores are only getting like 20 pairs for a size run from 4 to 13. A lot of chatter, and a lot of misinformation to build hype for this shoe. I cant wait until after the drop.

small botiques will have 20-30 pairs for the public lol.

the rest are going on stockx and goat/ backdoor lol

I hope these are somewhat attainable on Friday. I'm asking for multiple people's help to get them, and entered a couple raffles. Have not been hyped since the AM 1/97 Wotherspoons, honestly.

Y'all check stockX...then check your favorite place to get kicks,see if they will get them...then ask yourself, will these be easy to get?

I think you'll find the answer.

You tripping if you think this is an easy cop and back doored
i never said it was an easy cop. i'm saying that these shops are getting way more than 20 pairs. raffles also make it easy to hide how many/few pairs are sold out of the front door.

you in for these?
i think i might try my luck online and not hold my breath. my online skills are terrible :lol: i know someone that might be getting a bunch but i'm definitely not paying resell for a pair. i'm holding out for one of the undercover pairs. i'd pay resell or ask for a favor on those. you gonna go for a pair?

i think i might try my luck online and not hold my breath. my online skills are terrible :lol: i know someone that might be getting a bunch but i'm definitely not paying resell for a pair. i'm holding out for one of the undercover pairs. i'd pay resell or ask for a favor on those. you gonna go for a pair?
gonna try my luck as well....if i dont hit sails on SNKRS, that'll probably be a wrap. not gonna jump through hoops to get em and def not paying resell. we'll see tho.

Been rocking them for about 4 days in a row. Sticking with just plain black or gray socks when I wear them. No need to step up my sock game. lol.

B35C27D1-7336-425F-94C1-878F86261BDE.jpeg

Been out the shoe game since 2016...sail pair deff will be had. Love them. Cant wait to wear them. Will be had.

Back
Top Bottom