Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
thank u broski, what exactly is snkrs pass if you dont mind me asking.

sry man been out the game for a while lol

I never done one since I don’t live in the cities where they happen (usually NYC and Chicago). But it’s you can reserve the shoe thru the app and pick up on the date and time listed, as well as the location. Usually a Nike a retail store, I think. But you gotta act quick or else you won’t be able to reserve it.

I’m sure someone who had done it can give more info, I’m just giving my knowledge of the pass from reading about it.

I have a friend who has a bot and sells slots and what not... he says there is only like 7k pairs on snkrs

Definitely going to be some people stepping up thier sock game. Lol.

I don’t mind that all. But I don’t think I will. So far I’m just worn my black pair with black and gray dri-fit socks.

I was on the subway when the notification popped up. Had to get off and cop at Times Square before continuing on with my day. Good luck, everyone.
IMG_1325.jpeg

pretty sure its a pure lifesfyle shoe, like the EXP-X14s.

better off with some epic reacts or some pegs if you want a technical runner.
That's my understanding, but I'm curious to see how they perform, anyway. I don't really see the appeal of these over the Zoom Fly SP, which works for lifestyle and performance, but I'll give them a try.

smh, i was on the snkrs tab with the "new to old" order and when i refreshed i saw nothing thinking they didn't drop then when i hit the new tab about a min later i saw that it was there

Back
Top Bottom