Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Are these not a GR? I saw a shop drop list and it's tiny as hell. I've had good luck with SNKRS this year, but these looks like it's gonna be impossible to grab these...it doesn't help that resellers are already selling these for 3x retail :smh:

Dh7BNR8V4AAix5Z.jpg

vegetayoumad.gif

Dude I never ever get anything on snkrs, it’s usually payment errors

when I finally get in line I don’t ever even get ‘didn’t get em’ anymore just straight to sold out I ****ing hate that app with a passion, is the experience better on desktop?

Hit on the black pair at 21M. I actually submitted for the Sail first, but it was all gone. Anyone else going to pick up around closing?

Idk if I’m
Old or what, I can’t keep up with these shoe releases. How did I miss the snkrs release when they didn’t even release!?

Idk if I’m
Old or what, I can’t keep up with these shoe releases. How did I miss the snkrs release when they didn’t even release!?

Released on snkrs pass. Not actual snkrs release itself. Which is still scheduled for tomorrow at 7am/10am.

Resale seems to be dropping some on these. Offline resale (in my area) is 250 sails/200 black. Tempted to wait it out, but might cave tonight on the sails and roll the dice on the black with SNKRS. Can't remember the last time I hit on SNKRS it's been so long. Bots own that now.

Back
Top Bottom