Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
123.JPG

What is this pic showing? If you’re talking about the haziness in the clear mesh areas yes, especially in darker colored versions.

Sorry the pic didn't capture it well. If you look at the red piece on the heel of the right shoe it is noticeably lighter than the left one. I thought it was just dusty at first but saw it was delaminated when I tried wiping it.

Sorry the pic didn't capture it well. If you look at the red piece on the heel of the right shoe it is noticeably lighter than the left one. I thought it was just dusty at first but saw it was delaminated when I tried wiping it.

Yeah sadly it’s common

Reactions: TWC
Yeah they always priced the collab high

I bought the sc trainer last year but will probably pass on these

Great cause tho
Yeah dude been overpricing these colabs for years, I wanted the SC Trainers but yeah certainly were overpriced for what you got. I swear it can't be that hard to make Nike Collabs.

Full size run of dusty peaches on NDC under flash sale for about $95 after code SPRINT is used. Unfortunately I just listed my dusty peaches last night, I've had 11.5 and 12 in element 87s and neither of them fit right. 11.5 was a little too snug and no matter how I lace the 12s, the ankle piece digs into me and leaves a blister.

Full size run of dusty peaches on NDC under flash sale for about $95 after code SPRINT is used. Unfortunately I just listed my dusty peaches last night, I've had 11.5 and 12 in element 87s and neither of them fit right. 11.5 was a little too snug and no matter how I lace the 12s, the ankle piece digs into me and leaves a blister.

yea, I don’t even wear mine bc of the heel thing... I literally have blood on them, from my 1st wear lol

just hate wearing higher socks w/ runners

Price tag isn’t something they are banging on.

100% of the shoes proceeds go to the foundation.

Grabbed the all pinks and white and pinks.

Back
Top Bottom