Nike Employee's

lmao damn im bugging out I meant to say field, but ill prob see yall at some meeting in the near future with 300 of us
We will!! Today was a great day and guys I can't stress how dope it will be to meet you guys cause I'm excited for all of us!! We've stuck it out for so long and we finally are apart of something big! Today we learned a lot and I talked to te head coaches about my mission but I'll share that with you all later after your first day of RTC!

Louis said we will finally get to go in our store on october 23rd to start setting up and stuff i asked will all 280+ of us will be there at the same time and same day he said maybe lol he's so funny and chill i love him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Louis said we will finally get to go in our store on october 23rd to start setting up and stuff i asked will all 280+ of us will be there at the same time and same day he said maybe lol he's so funny and chill i love him [emoji]128514[/emoji]
He's mad cool I fw him, Renee, Chaz & Ezekial!

nah yalls was cute that dab at the end was a nice lil touch but we def took that W [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was in the group by the steps lol that chant was Wack but nah the last chant was fireeeee
oh yeah i saw you when we first came in you stood next to me i had on a flight jacket with the patches you seem mad quiet in person lol and happy birthday btw

oh yeah i saw you when we first came in you stood next to me i had on a flight jacket with the patches you seem mad quiet in person lol and happy birthday btw
Nah I'm not LOL I just didn't know if you guys were there so I was tryna decipher who was who but I was a dub finding out LMFAOOO but thank you I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Lmaooo yoooo ya definitely seen me. Cuz I was like I'd like to meet tom Brady and everybody started booing [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

So what's the deal with this whole we don't have cash registers thing ? I guess we only taking credit or debit on the athlete devices Lol & no bags lmaoooo

Lmaooo yoooo ya definitely seen me. Cuz I was like I'd like to meet tom Brady and everybody started booing [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Yo I was the one agreeing with you!! BRADY IS THE GOLDEN BOY OF THE LEAGUE [emoji]127942[/emoji][emoji]127945[/emoji]

So what's the deal with this whole we don't have cash registers thing ? I guess we only taking credit or debit on the athlete devices Lol & no bags lmaoooo
There has to be bags and if they have cash we might have to go to the back! But in this day and age everyone wants fast service that's why they're going with no registers.. Everyone has cards with chips or Apple Pay so they're taking that next step you know!

Yo I was the one agreeing with you!! BRADY IS THE GOLDEN BOY OF THE LEAGUE [emoji]127942[/emoji][emoji]127945[/emoji]

Son I was gonna say Kobe but dude up front said it first then said that was his dad [emoji]128557[/emoji]. I'm like damn now I gotta switch it up. Why yesterday was so lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

There has to be bags and if they have cash we might have to go to the back! But in this day and age everyone wants fast service that's why they're going with no registers.. Everyone has cards with chips or Apple Pay so they're taking that next step you know!

They have these devices called AMD's which people can pay with debit, credit or cash. So maybe that's why we won't have a cashwrap? Since everyone of us will have that device on us

Back
Top Bottom