Nike Employee's

Right anyways, jimmies are rustled. Sneakers shoudnt be a dependable income, is this what society has come to? Just because it can be (which I dont believe) doesnt mean it should be the top priority nor a depedable income. Not to mention, like cmon youre a reseller? Are all other options shut out for you? No one wants grow up and say "hey I wanna be a reseller". Business is business and that "business" has RISKS. Tons. Have you seen the demographics at those lineups? No ones ever gonna take you serious but other enthusiasts. People always wanna take the "easy" way out and this seems like it, not a smart decision. If 100k were true how many people you think actually do that?

Whateer I say is ignorance but whatever you say is true cause "I heard so and so". Word of mouth truths. Give me a break.

Being a reseller seems like a plan d when a, b and c failed you.

Absolutely, multiple plugs. My point was that there's more than enough money to be made flipping sneakers.
yea most definitely

And if I'm out for a long time it's either a personal pair or I'm getting more than one pair. Why are you taking back what you said now anyways?

Right anyways, jimmies are rustled. Sneakers shoudnt be a dependable income, is this what society has come to? Just because it can be (which I dont believe) doesnt mean it should be the top priority nor a depedable income. Not to mention, like cmon youre a reseller? Are all other options shut out for you? No one wants grow up and say "hey I wanna be a reseller". Business is business and that "business" has RISKS. Tons. Have you seen the demographics at those lineups? No ones ever gonna take you serious but other enthusiasts. People always wanna take the "easy" way out and this seems like it, not a smart decision. If 100k were true how many people you think actually do that?

Whateer I say is ignorance but whatever you say is true cause "I heard so and so". Word of mouth truths. Give me a break.

Being a reseller seems like a plan d when a, b and c failed you.
at least I'm doing something with my life instead of dealing crack or something else illegal. Would you prefer that?

Don't let these kid resellers that post on craigslists / eBay / to make 20-30 dollars of 1 or 2 pairs of shoes fool you.

A real reseller is picking 4-5-6 FSRs of stuff for 5-10 on box if not retail if not cheaper and moving them that same day for $30-$40-$50 on box if not more.
or the ones that sell a gr worn once two weeks later for under retail :lol:

yea most definitely

And if I'm out for a long time it's either a personal pair or I'm getting more than one pair. Why are you taking back what you said now anyways?

Huh? I didn't take back anything.

hi i just got the email from hireright requesting backround info, am i basically hired or are they just considering me? do the ask everyone for backround information?

my age doesn't matter. there are dudes 30+ that are out every week copping shoes. the holier than thou attitude displayed by @Picasso Swerve was completely unnecessary and at the end of the day a lot of ppl that camp probably make 100k+ so you cant knock the hustle
Because the 60 year old dudes that bag groceries are the 20 something year old kid that thought 401k and healthcare is overrated.. 

I could care less whether you camp for shoes or not.. or if you resell shoes.. all I am saying is flipping shoes isn't a career.  

I am sure people are grossing 100k off selling shoes.. but gross and net are two different things.. I think the only people really making money are the ATC and RSVP services since they have such low overheard. 

and no benefits.. no healthcare, no 401k, no paid vacations, etc.  

Last edited:

do outlet store employees get 5 guest passes to give out too?
You should. My bro worked for Converse which is Nike Owned and he got me and friends his family discount. I also have a friend that works their I am trying to get added to his account so I can go through swoosh.com

You should. My bro worked for Converse which is Nike Owned and he got me and friends his family discount. I also have a friend that works their I am trying to get added to his account so I can go through swoosh.com
Did he get Employee Store passes for guests to give out though?

Because the 60 year old dudes that bag groceries are the 20 something year old kid that thought 401k and healthcare is overrated.. 

I could care less whether you camp for shoes or not.. or if you resell shoes.. all I am saying is flipping shoes isn't a career.  
Its a concept I didnt feel like going into with that guy.

You arent making 100k net selling shoes. And like I said, you must have failed in every other aspect in life career wise to resort to reselling.

Its when you get so caught up in a hobby that it consumes you. "For the love of the game"...give me a break.

Its not even about a holier than thou attitude. You're missing the greater point.

Whatever dude, at least I got better things to do then to resort to worrying about other people's hustles. And it is a holier than thou attitude, but oftentimes ppl that have that attitude tend to be the bummiest of all.

Making a forum post hardly constitutes as "worrying" about what others are doing. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Did he get Employee Store passes for guests to give out though?
I never had a physical pass no. I would just go to stores and at time of payment I would give them my name and brothers employee number and they check you up on the computer. Dude and I don't know about Nike Factory, but converse would give away free shoes and clothing to employees. I got so much free Jordan gear and Converse it was ridiculous. So you know you get discounts at Hurley Clothing too. Nike owns them as well as Converse.

hi i just got the email from hireright requesting backround info, am i basically hired or are they just considering me? do the ask everyone for backround information?
You are basiclly hired... they send each canidiate one of two emails

one emails is basiclly saying you are not what we are looking for at the time 

the second is the background check.

when i used to work for nike we got discounts on retros...damn i shouldnt feel old at the age of 25 lol
You still can they just have to sit at a local NT for 48 hrs first.... which is almost impossible now-a-days

Back
Top Bottom