Nike Employee's

how many employees? pictures of the store? lol those are odd questions [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] sometimes i wonder if management is in here spying on us [emoji]128064[/emoji]

how many employees? pictures of the store? lol those are odd questions [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] sometimes i wonder if management is in here spying on us [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Wouldn't be surprised honestly lol [emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Wouldn't be surprised honestly lol [emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
its not impossible, since there are nike employees on these forums not to mention this is like a ongoing forum conversation so a lot of people can see it in the forum sections

its not impossible, since there are nike employees on these forums not to mention this is like a ongoing forum conversation so a lot of people can see it in the forum sections
Yo I think we saw you yesterday is your name Austin?

Still pretty tight rn, paycheck didnt come through direct deposit yet...anyone know who to hit up about paychecks? 

or an employee wondering if theres space for one more

Nah but I'm sure you've seen me. My name is Dallas I was like Yeoo and I said Vince carter was my favorite athlete
Well I'll be the dude with the red Nike hoodie cause that's all I really have Nike top wise lol until they ****img pay us!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well I'll be the dude with the red Nike hoodie cause that's all I really have Nike top wise lol until they ****img pay us!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lmao what is your name bro, and nah you gotta be careful. The discount is a trap [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I think if there was one more you would've gotten a call tho not trying to be rude.. But I highly doubt it but don't ask us ask them you feel me?

i wouldn't get a call because i havent put in for a transfer . sometimes opportunities are offered through the company / word of mouth first. ight?

Did anyone enter the employee raffle for the Air Mag?

lol

I doubt they even told anyone about it, SMDH. I found out after having to cancel my entery when i read the FAQ stating employees couldnt enter, then they emailed me a link to enter for employees and i never did it. SMH

Back
Top Bottom