Nike Employee's

My girl just got a job at Nike. I am wondering if I would qualify as family for her. We have been dating for 4 years but not married. Would she have to burn a quest pass everytime I wanted to go to the employee store with her (or without)?

I would think that i wouldnt qualify as family but would i be able to get on the list whenever she wanted me to because im a friend?

Last edited:
My girl just got a job at Nike. I am wondering if I would qualify as family for her. We have been dating for 4 years but not married. Would she have to burn a quest pass everytime I wanted to go to the employee store with her (or without)?

I would think that i wouldnt qualify as family but would i be able to get on the list whenever she wanted me to because im a friend?
It all depends on if she puts you on the family list, but they usually tell all the rookies to not put your boyfriend/girlfriend on as their partner. So if you're not then you'd need to use a guest pass.

I've been in soho so much I've probably met a few of you guys in here. Overall a nice and friendly store. The store doesn't post info on twitter or over the phone. Talked to some guys and heard it's because they want lines non existant , i get that.

Hey, was wondering if anyone has any info on like getting a nike job internationally. I currently work of nike in uk but I'm really interested in working closer to the HQ. I've always wanted to work for nike and be a part of the bigger team. I've currently worked for Nike for a year in that year I have gone from 8hr contract to apparel Lead (salary) and PP for one of the most successful stores in Europe. I just would love to transfer to a store in Oregon/ Portland area.

Does anyone know how long it takes before you are able to use the Nike discount. My girl starts up next week. Can you use it once they assign an employee number or do you have to wait a specific amount of time?

Does anyone know how long it takes before you are able to use the Nike discount. My girl starts up next week. Can you use it once they assign an employee number or do you have to wait a specific amount of time?

Once you get your employee number go to Swoosh.com and register.

New Kids sized releases that also come in mens are also SNKRS only until they dont sell out.

Might be time to give em the ol F you, im out, lol.

Yeah, feel high key disrespected.

Another sale without being able to use it swoosh. This is pretty new right?
Are we ever going to be able to use the Sale Codes on Swoosh again ? This is how/when I bought 90% of my stuff on Swoosh.... Kinda messed up they took it away and I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses being able to use the sale codes.

Now instead of buying a bunch of stuff on Clearence with the extra sale codes, I'm just not buying anything at all. 

Are we ever going to be able to use the Sale Codes on Swoosh again ? This is how/when I bought 90% of my stuff on Swoosh.... Kinda messed up they took it away and I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses being able to use the sale codes.

Now instead of buying a bunch of stuff on Clearence with the extra sale codes, I'm just not buying anything at all. 

Same here.

I'm disappointed lol. My girl started working for Nike and right when we got access that stopped. Was looking forward to some heavily discounted shoes. The discount alone is nice but when you can throw an additional 25 on it, its a lot sweeter.

totally agreed on this. If you put work in, you could find stuff cheaper at other places than Nike. Def wasn't the case when you could use the sales promos with your swoosh discount.

Can a family member who has their own Swoosh account also receive in store discount and how do they go about doing so ?

Can a family member who has their own Swoosh account also receive in store discount and how do they go about doing so ?
Yes, you will need their employer ID and make sure you are on the employee's family member list. The manager will ask for your ID to confirm.

I hate when there's full price items on swoosh that shouldn't be full price.

I've been wanting 2 pairs of sock darts for like 3 weeks now and THOSE 2 colors are full price. I don't get it

Agreed, I think it's a bit crazy how they pick and choose where we get our discount and where we can't. It seems inconsistent and a bit unfair as I know I would get my discount on anything in Nike town store, but the same item could be full price if I tried to buy it on Swoosh. Same thing w the extra discount on clearance items (see my post earlier.) If I go to a Nike Outlet and something is on sale I would still get my discount and the sale price... IMO they shouldn't limit our discount on a per item basis. 

So I just got a job and will be starting orientation at the outlet store next week. Quick question on the employee store procedures.

If I wanna take my fiancé (who lives with me), what's that procedure? Do we just show up and we get in?

And when should I get there on a retro release day? Wait in line way before store opening? Or just whenever?

Thanks!!

So I just got a job and will be starting orientation at the outlet store next week. Quick question on the employee store procedures.

If I wanna take my fiancé (who lives with me), what's that procedure? Do we just show up and we get in?

And when should I get there on a retro release day? Wait in line way before store opening? Or just whenever?

Thanks!!
Wait until you get your employee number and then you'll be good to go. Just show up with your ID and they'll check that it's you. And for launches I wouldn't wait around or go when they open up, get there a little bit earlier.

Back
Top Bottom