nike Flightposite retro pics

did anyone get a chance to copp these on SWOOSH?...checked a few minutes ago and sizes 6-10.5, 12.5-13, and 15 were already gone!!...when did these post??!!

Got mine for $150 at my local footlocker, with military of course.

btw, I'm not affiliated with the military.

grin.gif

did anyone get a chance to copp these on SWOOSH?...checked a few minutes ago and sizes 6-10.5, 12.5-13, and 15 were already gone!!...when did these post??!!

Man i waited 4 these on release day and they didnt drop swoosh really disappointed me wit postin these super late

I'm very happy with this retro. A little slim until you loosen up the laces, but Nike got one right this time. I've already told wifey that I'mgetting all 4 pair.
embarassed.gif
) I might go put these on to wear to the post office.

i waited for these to drop on release day and i didnt see them up on swoosh until this morning. only sizes they had left were 11-12.5. luckily ima an 11

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

I was pissed when i saw that too.. i been waiting all this time and then they wasnt there

swoosh has the description as "black-black-metallic silver"
but the pic is of a grey/silver color. bad pic or something?

i don't care cause i never really liked these but a heads up for swoosh people.

Those silver joints are TOO DOPE...obviously golds and eggplants are also...but the silvers take the cake, for me at least

Back
Top Bottom