nike Flightposite retro pics

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Thanks for the info...

I just pulled the trigger on my 11.5's.
pimp.gif

Now, I just gotta get my jumper form back...
embarassed.gif

your welcome,

and
laugh.gif

but at least you need to work on your jump shot, i need to get back in shape to even play a whole game,
embarassed.gif

Those who are goin a size up or down may be disappointed when they don't fit how you would like (unless you have fat feet). Like I said before these aretrue to size unlike the Foams. But these were great in 99-00 and still are, they are so comfortable and i'm already in love with them and can't waitfor the other colorways!!

these dropped at the sneaker store round my way last week. i want these bad, but for $180, ima pass for now and wait till they go on sale. plus im waiting onthe eggplants

does anybody would like trade me for a smaller size i have a 10.5 i bought today because it was the last size so if ur in the nyc area holla at me they arebrandnew in the box iam looking for a 10 or 9.5

I"ve had these since saturday of last week. The price may seem kind of steep but imo it's worth it. Getting all the original colors that release

GOT MINE TODAY..ORDERED FROM UTA AND THEYRE AT HOME WAITING FOR ME...I HAVE WAITED FOR THESE SINCE THE NINETH GRADE IN HS...ASSOON AS I GET MY WEIGHT UP IM GETTING A SECOND PAIR WITH NO HESITATIONS...I LOVE THESE SHOES AND IM SOOOOO HAPPY TO BE REUNITED WITH THESE...I CANT WAIT TO GOHOME AND ROCK THEM!!!

I remember when these came out, I was watching Teen Summitt on BET, and as alot of us know BET is based in D.C. So like the whole panel of teens had theFlightposites. Even the ladies.

As for me, I got my pair, and I'm loving it.

Pics are looking nice. I had to go up a 1/2 size on the OGs for them them to be comfortable. I wonder if retros are the same.

As much as I love the FP1s, there is no way I'm paying 180 for these. I'll wait until they go on sale or I can get a discount. If I miss out andcan't get them cheaper, oh well...

-S

copped for 150 today at my local spot.....loving that they are dead on to the OG.....anyone notice the insole?

damn i been walking around in these all day at my job......i love them. i might have to go pick up another pair because i see myself dogging these like idogged them last time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom