Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

So this is just MY OPINION, but the flyknit uppers on these fit just like the boost 350s do. The boost tech is pretty close to the full bottom air unit on these as well. I'd give the upper to the FK Max but the cushioning is a toss up. I really like them both. Factoring in price, I'd take 4 pairs of these over one boost any day. I also don't have to worry about the paint wearing off the soles on these either lol.

Men's MC has hit the outlet here in Melbourne, $100 below our retail.

How's the size run there? That's about 145 usd, tempted to ask my cousin out there to pick me a pair. Thanks to a fellow NTer, got a pair here nearly at the same price and was able mix up and get a preferred flynight color. Wouldn't mind a double up, one of my most comfortable and dope kicks I recently purchased. :smokin

Last edited:
How's the size run there? That's about 145 usd, tempted to ask my cousin out there to pick me a pair. Thanks to a fellow NTer, got a pair here nearly at the same price and was able mix up and get a preferred flynight color. Wouldn't mind a double up, one of my most comfortable and dope kicks I recently purchased.
smokin.gif
i was one of the suckers that ended up doubling up before it sale lol. ah well, gift cards and WC rewards helped lessen the blow

Hey guys! I'm gonna cop the multicolors with my winners circle coupon. I need some advice on sizing. I like my shoes to fit a little snug so I wasn't sure if I should go TTS or .5 down based off of the reviews on nike.com.

For reference I wear:

New Balance 997/998: 7.5

Saucony G9 Shadow: 7.5

Flyknit Racer: 8

Jordan Retros: 8

Asics GL3/GLV: 8

Air Max 90: 8

Hey guys! I'm gonna cop the multicolors with my winners circle coupon. I need some advice on sizing. I like my shoes to fit a little snug so I wasn't sure if I should go TTS or .5 down based off of the reviews on nike.com.

For reference I wear:

I would go at least a 7.5.

For reference I wear:

Damn seems like your size is all over the place lol, i need to size .5 up in GLV and GL3 at 9.5. In jordans, racers and AM90s i go TTS at 9 but with these i went .5 down and got a 8.5 cause the 9 had some heel slipping. Maybe 7.5 is the safest? But if you really wanna be sure then try em on in a store.

Repped for the help guys! Sadly there's no 7.5 online and none of the stores around me carry them. Looks like I'll have to wait it out.

How's the size run there? That's about 145 usd, tempted to ask my cousin out there to pick me a pair. Thanks to a fellow NTer, got a pair here nearly at the same price and was able mix up and get a preferred flynight color. Wouldn't mind a double up, one of my most comfortable and dope kicks I recently purchased. :smokin

FSR as of yesterday

FSR as of yesterday
Thanks, hope he can pick me up my size soon. Almost 100 below retail, even after shipping it to me!

Thanks, hope he can pick me up my size soon. Almost 100 below retail, even after shipping it to me!

I must be connecting the dots wrong. $225-$145 = $80 (- shipping). I am not seeing the $100 below retail unless you live in a country like China where the Flyknit maxes are more expensive.

3 size 10s on eBay. i dont know any online stores that have them below retail and haven't seen this color in store in a while.

Thanks Big J. Thinking eBay is my last resort but you're right on finding this color way. Pretty upset that it was popped.

Back
Top Bottom