Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Not buying another pair til I get the Oreos.... Tho I'm gonna be a liar if I can get a pair for the dumb low :lol:

Last edited:
Not everyone goes down in size but there is some give in the upper.
thx for the help on sizing! wasn't the original person asking for sizing but i'm in a similar situation.  Can anyone else confirm sizing half a size  down would suffice?  

I only see these at Nike running stores which is a long drive. 

Last edited:
Not everyone goes down in size but there is some give in the upper.
thx for the help on sizing! wasn't the original person asking for sizing but i'm in a similar situation.  Can anyone else confirm sizing half a size  down would suffice?  

I only see these at Nike running stores which is a long drive. 

It's already a few responses directly below my response. If that's not enough then you will just have to try them on yourself.

I go .5 down. From a 9 to 8.5 and i think i have slightly wide feet. I can go TTS but my heel pops out the shoe a bit when i walk. And i think flyknits are better a bit snug cause they could stretch a tad bit. Hope this helps

EHHHHHH...... BOX SAYS "BRIGHT CRIMSON/HYPER ORANGE".....

HONESTLY I CAN SAY, THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE PIC... AT A GLANCE YOU WOULD SAY RED.

AT A HARD FOCUS YOU COULD GET BURNT BURNT ORANGE WHICH IS DAMNED NEAR RED.

I'm gunnin for those reds and the tiger joints..

Tigers are on clearance already on NDC :pimp:

Went to atmos today in Japan.  They have the new airmax (somebody already showed their tweet).  Here is an unfiltered snap from the store.  The reds are nice, but the hues aren't as vibrant as I thought they would be.  They might pop once out in the sunlight though.  The blacks are nice but a bit plain for me.  The green ones are super nice, and thought about picking them up.  I've just been burned by the airmax bubble too many times to drop $200 on them.  

Ya I haven't really beasted over any of them for a day 1 purchase because of the price tag, but those new green ones are a problem

Back
Top Bottom