Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

NICE! I wonder if all the cws came with those type of socks... :nerd: *waits for someone with the Black/Grey cw to post...

Last edited:
my black/grey pair is on the truck for delivery, and it looks all of the pre-orders have the same volt socks, according to instagram

Last edited:
Socks were free. Don't know if all the images came out good enough to show the one label that said happy flyknit Friday . They are some long *** socks though

And yep ordered from NDC. When the tweet dropped that 1st day I popped the preorder then. Expected delivery at that time was like aug 5

My volts just came in. I was debating to return them; but I am SOLD now!!!

Pics to come.
If the leader of flyknit collective is vouching for this, then I just might have to give it a try. (pricetag still makes me shake my head).

my black/grey pair just came in, and they are amazing. i ordered a half size up, and i have a thumbs-width at the end of my toes whenever i push my thumb down. it's hard to tell, but i think my true size would be a little too small, because the shoes naturally curve upward, further limiting the space. they came with the volt socks and card, too. i've never had a shoe mold this well to my foot, and they may even be more comfortable than the lunar1, just based on the fact that they feel like form-fitting socks. i'm impressed

my black/grey pair just came in, and they are amazing. i ordered a half size up, and i have a thumbs-width at the end of my toes whenever i push my thumb down. it's hard to tell, but i think my true size would be a little too small, because the shoes naturally curve upward, further limiting the space. they came with the volt socks and card, too. i've never had a shoe mold this well to my foot, and they may even be more comfortable than the lunar1, just based on the fact that they feel like form-fitting socks. i'm impressed

NICE! Pics please. :D

The ONLY thing I dislike about the launch cws are the White Swooshes (I'm picky! haha).

For those who've received their pairs or tried these on, how do you think these would fare in the gym for exercises like squats, deadlifts, etc? I'm still searching for a shoe that I can run a few miles in and then do squats in. The Flyknit Lunar is pretty good but not exactly what I am looking for. These seem to have potential...

I desperately hope RRS has them for VIP price. I was going to get adidas Energy Boosts from them but VIP doesn't apply because adidas wouldn't let them. $130 shipped from RRS is always nice for flyknits :smile:

$130 shipped? i thought VIP was 10% off? making these $144?

How are you guys liking these vs the lunars and the racer/ trainer? I'm going to pick a pair up for the gym.

NICE! I wonder if all the cws came with those type of socks...
nerd.gif
*waits for someone with the Black/Grey cw to post...
Saw someone on IG with the rainbow CW from Finishline and he got the same socks (horrendous combo...) and a box with a "first to fly" label. Pretty cool. I'm assuming those socks are only for the preorders and maybe that FNL exclusive.

i ordered a half size up, and i have a thumbs-width at the end of my toes whenever i push my thumb down.
That sounds horrible, If anything I'd .5 size down rather than .5 up, especially with the curved toe and form fit.

Does the curve toe bother your toes? Like I've tried the Adidas energy boost and the curve toe is very bothersome to me. Not comfortable to me.

Can someone clarify whether or not the city packs are only going to be released in their respective cities? I know it's a dumb question. :lol:

i found some pictures of the other colorways from wave 1 (via nikestore.com.cn)

413[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]SQUADRON BLUE/WHITE-NEO TURQUOISE-CHLORINE BLUE

618 UNIVERSITY RED/WHITE-TEAM ORANGE-TOTAL ORANGE

Last edited:
^are those a china exclusive? I see pics on Instagram and folks are in china. Hope that colorway makes it to the states.

Does anyone know how I can purchase these from Nike.com and get them shipped to either a US mail forwarding address, or Australia? It won't let me pay unless I have a US credit card. Can anyone help me out with this?

Back
Top Bottom