Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Haven't seen that SinnerP SN in sooooo long....

Personally I have a normal width foot i guess, and the womens pair i got fits just fine. I think over time with more wears they'll feel better, i remember my FK2s fitting realy snug at first and now i just throw them on no problem.

hey guys i went about 10 pages back, 

is there a release date for the next batch? 

also is there a restock of black/white/grey lunar 3's, looks like they are sold out

hey guys i went about 10 pages back, 

is there a release date for the next batch? 

also is there a restock of black/white/grey lunar 3's, looks like they are sold out
No release date for next batch yet.

The black/grey Lunar 3's were restocking randomly on release date but I don't think they have since then.

Lurkers beasting on anything Black and White don't be disappointed, you can always get these on sale as a consolation prize  
roll.gif

Last edited:
Did the Flyknit Lunar 3's in the Mens Red Colorway come out at all the foot locker/Champs stores? I see them up on their website but would rather go in person to try-on/buy. Thanks in advance for any info

Last edited:

hey hey... I have these and they are pretty clean..
wink.gif
Wasn't directed at folks like you Marv
laugh.gif
. You're definitely not a beast lurker nor are you unneccesarily contributing to the hype by buying up BW Lunar 3's (or anything BW for that matter) and asking $200+ for them.

Wasn't directed at folks like you Marv
laugh.gif
. You're definitely not a beast lurker nor are you unneccesarily contributing to the hype by buying up BW Lunar 3's (or anything BW for that matter) and asking $200+ for them.
roll.gif

all in good fun bro..

White FL2s are the only ones I own and imo they were the cleanest of the bunch. Super comfy too.

The White cw aka "The 100 cw" was the best FL2 cw, IMO. I have one that has +100mi and the other currently being stocked. The FL2 had a few good cws...

- Flagship Blue/Volt
- Green/Volt WMNs
- Phoenix WMNs

Uni reds looking good, as I expected! Definite cop now. The Blue Lagoons are still questionable. A white midsole would have set that blue off!

Wasn't directed at folks like you Marv :lol: . You're definitely not a beast lurker nor are you unneccesarily contributing to the hype by buying up BW Lunar 3's (or anything BW for that matter) and asking $200+ for them.

Was about to say. Those are great running shoes and for guys who actually use the shoes and not just grab them to wear with skinny women's sweatpants that's all that really matters.

Back
Top Bottom