Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I only feel tightness in the forefoot where the tongue is attached. I don't think it's the flywire. Or not for me anyways

The best way to describe how my foot felt...

BeefChuck_Tied.jpg

Took these for a run today and they're wonderful ! No break in period at all. Better than the Lunar 1+. I feel the upper on these is softer than the past two versions. Overall I'm impressed.

Last edited:
Nike didn't make a roomier toebox this time...they actually made a smaller toebox using even less flyknit.

The tightness on the toebox for me is that Nike didn't put enough flyknit material on the 3s to wrap around the outside forefoot.

Here's a pic with the 1s on top, 2s in middle (this is a clearance rack color I got for cheap lol), and 3s on bottom, all size 10.

View media item 1437243
Compared to the 1s and 2s, there's not as much of a 'bump' on the 3s to make much room for wider feet (or peeps with outside bunions lol).

I don't know if Nike's expecting the flyknit to stretch on the outside over time, but the flywire on the forefoot will limit the amount of stretching it can do.

Sizing up won't really help as the shoe length will increase too and make for a very clunky fit.

That's my observations, hope that helps.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered, and gotten a pair of black or grey uppered iDs yet? I'm wondering what they come out looking like.

I can definitely feel the flywire, but isn't annoying to me, it is actually reassuring that I can feel the extra containment.

Anyone in the nyc area looking for the black color niketown in manhattan has a full size run...copped my pair this morning and they are amazing!!!! Had to go up half size as they were tight on the sides as some here have already mentioned 

Just to see how different the fit feels.  It probably won't be significant, but might as well. 

Just to see how different the fit feels.  It probably won't be significant, but might as well. 

I will say its not terribly significant. I bought the mens exclusive cw in a 10.5 and 11. Ending up wearing the 11 but to be honest, the 10.5 wasn't that different.

nice kicks. i'm still on flyknit lunar 1s with about 100 miles on them. i want zoom air'd flyknit for next running shoes.

why doesn't nike make Flyknit zoom Agility for men? I love them and they are super light.

Black pair really sold out? Smh I was gonna try to cop later on discount lol. People really gonna be beasting on these FL3s every wave? Sigh.

^^^I think black FK shoes are all the rage right now thanks to the Kanye trainer rep and recent B/W Racer hype.

I tried to buy the black pair on Thursday and they were gone in my size immediately. Waiting for them to drop on FNL.

Last edited:
Can't wait foe a new multi or light grey version. Saw the grey / orange pair today and passed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom