Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

The7onius wrote:

I'm going to make a few of y'all angry saying this, but, the foamposites are the ugliest shoes ive had the misfortune to buy, lol, sorry as soon as I put them on and looked in the mirror I was already filling out the return label.

that just makes you a sheep... confessions of a hypebeast.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

CONFESSIONS OF A HYPEBEAST ... this is one of the funniest things ive seen on NT in months

Yeah, that was a good comeback...lolIt needs to be a sneakerhead documentary.

all of you new age foam heads come across this way to us.

laugh.gif
funny stuff right there b/c of the truth involved.
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

i have been comparing the 2 for the last week or so. now that all the copper hype is over, i can definitively say eggs >> coppers (i have 2 of each, btw).

**EDIT**

and after all the bashing of the '10 eggs (yes i am guilty of this also), now that i have a pair i like them. still not better than '09s, but i like em. only real problem was the quality issues.

Had some but money got low and had to take um back. They're some nice looking shoes though so hopefully I can find a pair this summer.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

all of you new age foam heads come across this way to us.

laugh.gif
funny stuff right there b/c of the truth involved.
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

i have been comparing the 2 for the last week or so. now that all the copper hype is over, i can definitively say eggs >> coppers (i have 2 of each, btw).
lol..........i been tryin to decide which ones i like more and cant decide...........its something about that copper that got me though.....i bought 2 pair of coppers because my 09 eggs are still ds but the more i see the 2010 eggs I like those too......both are nutzzzzz !!!

Yo man, go wear your coppers with your denim shorts and enjoy life. No one really gives a +%+*.

Nothing personal kopnkicks, all of you new age foam heads come across this way to us.

as if you're in an elite group because you got foams when they first released

i guess i can see how we may come across as elitist. thats whats wrong w/ the world now so i feel u. truth is we dont really mean anything by it. its not like we hate or despise or think we're better than u just b/c ur foam noobs.
laugh.gif
but in all seriousness, foams are for anyone who likes them.

and to the dude that said coppers dont look right w/ jeans, u must surely see how that sounds a little ridiculous. if a shoe doesn't look right w/ jeans its due to the construction/design. ive never heard of the c/w affecting whether or not a shoe can be rocked w/ jeans or not, but i digress.
wink.gif

why does it matter which colorway is better than another?
just buy them and appreciate them. i love all my kids.
laugh.gif

DIE THREAD DIE!

On the the "elite" issue, cry me a river.  I mean, no one is in charge of the year they were born, but point blank... DC AND BALTIMORE MADE IT ACCEPTABLE TO PAY $180 - $200 FOR THESE... When minimum wage wasn't even at $5. 
laugh.gif

Now these joints are the new "Air Force" outta nowhere, so why wouldn't some old heads comment on it, just cause...
nerd.gif

Either way, I got something brewing, since the hype train is at FULL FORCE right now, to pay homage to DC and Bmore.

But, unlike others, I know the proper channels, and I'd be damned if one of my ideas/creations is "stolen" for another on campus to take full credit.

I'll go at a bamma's neck and ask questions later.  So to avoid all that, its been a slow process, but I'm confident it'll get pushed through.

If not, oh well.  I don't work for Nike.  

I just make sure Nikes work for me...
pimp.gif

I just find it funny how everyone is so quick to label.....and sooooo slow to READ.

I guess I'm the only one who likes coppers better with shorts??? i dunno???!!!

CharmCityKid....C'mon we went over this already in the copper thread. It was all jokes then.

What happened??? I thought you were getting rid of your second pair of coppers??

IMHO....Coppers "POP" more with shorts thats all. You can see the shape/color of the whole shoe.

I wear MY jeans too baggy for coppers. If thats funny to you then oh well....glad I could give you guys such a good laugh.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the kicks...These are still sitting in a few mom and pop shops by me but ....for RESELLER prices.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And "coppers don't look good with jeans"...

What the hell you wearing Cuz, BUGLE BOYS?

laugh.gif

ROOKIES

and to homie up there WitnessKB24 yea I guess I do feel like I'm an elitist schooling you newbs ( Kanyes shrug)

Pull up a seat and get your notebook out nephew

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And "coppers don't look good with jeans"...

What the hell you wearing Cuz, BUGLE BOYS?

laugh.gif

ROOKIES

and to homie up there WitnessKB24 yea I guess I do feel like I'm an elitist schooling you newbs ( Kanyes shrug)

Pull up a seat and get your notebook out nephew

Explain to me how I'm a "newb" homie?  Not trying to start a flame war or anything at all I'm just sayin you dno anything about me or what I have
eyes.gif

you quoted me right, which mean my thoughts had some effect on you...

I was speaking in general, if you dont fit the description you shouldn't feel any way

All fun in here man, you guys get real sensitive in these foam threads

(NOOB)lol kid at school walked up to me after busting out my 09'eggs and said he just scooped the royals the "RETRO'D" last week....

(ME)*shrugs and ask oh really*

(NOOB)he says yeah the flea market just got a new shipment in and they only 100 1/2 off

(ME)* looks at kids feet and says ohhh nice British Knights you have their*

(NOOB)Kid replies yeah im a huge sneakerhead

(ME)*Then i suddenly get a urge to walk away so i do*

It Hurts to HEAR of Fake Foams now thats just a disgrace .....

lol no feelings hurt here at all

I'm not worried about my post count at all, I don't think it really determines your knowledge of shoes or anything, especially when a good amount of your posts are flaming people...

But anyways, were these included on the recent EA? I got these but have only wore them once and the one time I did I got the huge vein in the bottom SMH not to mention my royals get way more wear time than these

Yes foamposites were included

I agree post count doesnt determine anything, sometimes jokes/saracasm are taken as flaming. Don't take things so literally man

Back
Top Bottom