Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yes foamposites were included

I agree post count doesnt determine anything, sometimes jokes/saracasm are taken as flaming. Don't take things so literally man

pimp.gif
 it's all good man no beef here, just a little discussion
I can't believe more people didn't cop these on the sale, they are just sitting at my local footlocker.  Not like anyone around here is into shoes anyway

Yea but not everyone has a connect ya know, Id love a double but I didn't have an employee willing to hold me down this go round.

lol at this scrub at my school. Had these on and tried to tell me they were Kobe's first shoes when he came to the lakers..hahaha

the $#@& going on in here?!?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Either way, I got something brewing, since the hype train is at FULL FORCE right now, to pay homage to DC and Bmore.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Randomly went into footlocker today and they had 1 pair in my size (11.5). Most Sneakers are pissy quality and overpriced but I like em anyway.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

lol at this scrub at my school. Had these on and tried to tell me they were Kobe's first shoes when he came to the lakers..hahaha
I hate when dudes try to spread knowledge but theyre completely clueless, like why bother.
smh.gif

Welp, after my first pair of 2010 eggplant that failed me after 10-15 times of balling(carbon fiber on the side separated from the shoe....), my 2nd pair of 2010 eggplant has failed me as well. 

This time the sole on the bottom has cracked...............is this a common problem with foamposites as well?  BigJ share some knowledge, if you see this!

Gonna return this one for a refund as well..............SMH at the quality on these..........arent they supposed to be built like tanks?
eyes.gif

eddo1005 - ive never seen a splitting sole before. i hope nike will refund you again.
at this point, it might be obvious to you that foams just might NOT be balling shoes anymore
frown.gif

i ball in my 02 royal pros and they are just fine other than the paint rubbing off and stuff.

Originally Posted by bigj505

eddo1005 - ive never seen a splitting sole before. i hope nike will refund you again.
at this point, it might be obvious to you that foams just might NOT be balling shoes anymore
frown.gif

i ball in my 02 royal pros and they are just fine other than the paint rubbing off and stuff.

I know, its killing me.......i dunno why but these 2010 eggplant foam is so darn comfortable to ball in....

But i guess i wont be balling in them anymore.......i do have one more pair..........

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I know, its killing me.......i dunno why but these 2010 eggplant foam is so darn comfortable to ball in....

But i guess i wont be balling in them anymore.......i do have one more pair..........
well if u get ur voucher, keep ur eyes on NDC or something. then u can rebuy them and ball in them again.
i started balling in hyperizes i got for 50 bucks and have been just fine
laugh.gif

well if u get ur voucher, keep ur eyes on NDC or something. then u can rebuy them and ball in them again.
laugh.gif
You know last time, i got a refund and not just a voucher.  I think if you actually buy directly from NDC and something like this happens, they give you a straight refund no matter how long ago, as long as the shoe is sitll in warranty.  But if you buy from say FNL, or eastbay, then after a month, all you get is a voucher.  I dont know this for sure, but i am guessing thats how it goes.

i learn something new every day. keep balling in them and getting ur loot back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

quick question how do you clean the sole on the eggplants?
to keep my bottoms fresh i use a spray bottle of mister clean and bleach mixed with mostly water, and a tooth brush.. just try and not to spray the rest of the shoe, it will work fine.. but you cant wait after 20 wears and think they still gonna be fresh

laugh.gif
You know last time, i got a refund and not just a voucher.  I think if you actually buy directly from NDC and something like this happens, they give you a straight refund no matter how long ago, as long as the shoe is sitll in warranty.  But if you buy from say FNL, or eastbay, then after a month, all you get is a voucher.  I dont know this for sure, but i am guessing thats how it goes.

Below is a link toour return/exchange policy, since you are talking about defective returns:

http://www.eastbay.com/cu...rserv/help:returnPolicy/

When returning a defective item, as long as your return is received and processed under 90 days from when the item was shipped to you, we will process the refund back to the original payment method.  If the return is received and process 90 days or more from when the item was shipped to you, a gift card will be mailed to you with the return credit.  Please note, returns over a year old will not be accepted and our Returns Department has the final word on if we will accept the return as a defective item or not.

If you have any other questions or need anything else, just send us a private message.

EastbayRep – Paul

Back
Top Bottom