Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

damn nike got me straight going crazy right now with this foam business. i need another pair of eggplants and i really want them coppers bad too. all would be good if these release dates stopped changin and #*!, craziness right now..gonna check up fordham tomorrow to see whats up with the 2/10 eggplants release.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I Just spoke with the Manager at HOH in Houston and she said that the Eggplants are being pushed to a later date as well too. I'm bout to say Eff this and just pay $300 for a pair of Eggplants online somewhere.

sure, believe whatever they tell you.

I'm not falling for it.  We'll see on Wednesday.

not too happy about the 2nd release. last years release excited me but another release is kinda wack

2/10 sounds like bs especially since they PUSHED BACK the coppers lol what makes u think they would move up the eggs??? i wouldn't be skocked if they released twoards the end of the month but def not comng out on wednesday lol

Why pay 300 now as opposed to waiting a little and paying 100 less?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Who the hell but NYC, Philly, and DC/MD/Bmore kats were rocking foams consistently pre-2006-07?

In fact, flightposites were the shoe.  Now, foams are the "must have" shoe.

But I'm not starting that e-war. 
laugh.gif
Fixed.  I can't speak for elsewhere but I know in Philly cats were rocking foams also.  Always trying to skip us like yall better or something. 
laugh.gif

Man, I can't call that.

I vividly remember spending my 1st wedding anniversary in Philly, circa August 2004.

I wore my (at the time) o.g. blue joints, and everyone and they mama on South St. and Front street stops had comments like:

"You from bmore ain't you?"

"D.C. kat doing it big."

I got my wife as my witness.

roll.gif

eyes of hazel - i remember working at the aquarium in bmore and seeing DC cats rocking flightposite Is with glitter on them. some dudes used to do 1/2 black 1/2 silver on em.

Why? Because $100 is not that big of a problem to me. I've one plenty of auctions and paid WAY more than $300 on shoes that aren't even wearable, only eye candy to me. Half of the CDPs that I paid $310 for were just for one shoe (XI III and VI) so I don't see the big deal in paying $300 for the Eggplants. Id do the same for the Coppers if I could find them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

eyes of hazel - i remember working at the aquarium in bmore and seeing DC cats rocking flightposite Is with glitter on them. some dudes used to do 1/2 black 1/2 silver on em.

lmao i remember that bs lol

man nike let the beasting begin
you going make a few folks very upset
ughhh
i see it now
people going get they %!! kicked in line
:smh

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

roll.gif
yea that was during the whole glitter craze!

Bammas had headbands, shirts, etc.

Wore mine to the mall today. People asking how I got them early, smh. I was like I had them last year. People must have forgot.

The Shoe Palace in my area said they would be releasing the eggplants on Wedsnesday. They also said they would get the Coppers also. The manager said to hit him up on Tuesday because that when they were going to their shipments in. I also checked out the Shieks in my area and one of the workers said that the Coppers got pushed back for next month.

Well its your money and you can do as you like with it but it doesn't make sense when the shoe is going to release anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks...

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

roll.gif
yea that was during the whole glitter craze!

Bammas had headbands, shirts, etc.
lol wasnt it the glitter and loony toons phase?

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Why? Because $100 is not that big of a problem to me. I've one plenty of auctions and paid WAY more than $300 on shoes that aren't even wearable, only eye candy to me. Half of the CDPs that I paid $310 for were just for one shoe (XI III and VI) so I don't see the big deal in paying $300 for the Eggplants. Id do the same for the Coppers if I could find them.
I feel you.

But then, I don't feel you.

I think the point is, we ALL on a "shoe budget."  So, why not put that $100 towards something else to add to the stash of kicks.

I know you like me -- you not "cheap" and you win more with deals than you lose annually -- but if all you gotta do is wait 7-14 days, why not?

And if you need an 11, holla at me.  I'd happily serve you for cheaper than you willing to pay! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom