Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

If they come out in March 20, that is a good day for me...I get paid on the 19th
pimp.gif

Yo if orlando only gets 16 pair of eggs like they did the coppers, ima be real tight for real... that was str8 BS! But its all good... I copped im good... hopefully ill get my hands on these... any word on a confirmed release date?

orlando isnt a foam city, good luck, south heads dont rep foams..you guys stay rocking jordan fusions
laugh.gif

Will cop if I can get'em online like I did the Coopers yesterday. ^ I agree with magneto, I live in S.FL, and didn't even try to hit up the malls for yesterday's release, it's even tough to get some Jordans down here SMH.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

I'm officially a Foam head now.
laugh.gif
After buying the coppers today and wearing it, I've asked myself where have foams been all my life. LOL. Def trying to cop the eggs. Had a chance to cop last release but passed. Never again.
Same thing man, tried to cop the Egg's and the Royals in the past, didnt work out
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by bigj505

NoSlickRemarks - did u just link my image i posted in the copper thread?
laugh.gif

It shows exactly what should be done to him
pimp.gif

Cmon fam...U kno that ishh is true about dudes jumpin on the foam bandwagon since the coppers, Whats wrong wit u?? u must be on the bandwagon also slick, An if u gonna come at me for my opinion den come correct simp...Be original dont steal recently used�images
laugh.gif
...Try again mothasucka!

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Cmon fam...U kno that ishh is true about dudes jumpin on the foam bandwagon since the EGGPLANTS coppers, Whats wrong wit u?? u must be on the bandwagon also slick, An if u gonna come at me for my opinion den come correct simp...Be original dont steal recently used�images
laugh.gif
...Try again mothasucka!
fixed

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Cmon fam...U kno that ishh is true about dudes jumpin on the foam bandwagon since the EGGPLANTS coppers, Whats wrong wit u?? u must be on the bandwagon also slick, An if u gonna come at me for my opinion den come correct simp...Be original dont steal recently used�images
laugh.gif
...Try again mothasucka!
My man, WALE? are you really talking bout him.
It could have been lady Gaga with them on. They still look hot....

I grabbed my pair the first time so im good this go round. i hope everyone grabs them this time that did not before.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
...Try again mothasucka!
My man, WALE? are you really talking bout him.
It could have been lady Gaga with them on. They still look hot....

Everyone nows wale for havin kicks early, Had the eggplants months before release in the roots video, Coppers at a concert..Months ahead of release which added even more to the foam HYPE, Im glad he wasint seen anywhere sportin the royals before they dropped because it would have been mayhem, Lady gaga has nothing to do with it, This is niketalk and im just giving my opinion so no need to bash me

I missed these last year won't let that happen again...I'm so happy there gonna be coming home with me...

So does anyone have an OFFICIAL release date?

Sorry, dont feel like looking through all the pages..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

orlando isnt a foam city, good luck, south heads dont rep foams..you guys stay rocking jordan fusions
laugh.gif

Was just talkin about this with my boy yesterday when we went to get the coppers yesterday..Livin down
here i miami for school and and being from NY seeing everyone rocking these
sick.gif
 fusions wit pride lol i just Smh

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

laugh.gif

Was just talkin about this with my boy yesterday when we went to get the coppers yesterday..Livin down
here i miami for school and and being from NY seeing everyone rocking these
sick.gif
 fusions wit pride lol i just Smh
laugh.gif
 Funny thing is... im not even from Orlando and who cares what everybody else in Orlando is rockin... Im not a hypebeast, i rock what i like so foam city or not... im still coppin the kicks i want

laugh.gif

I guess this is somewhat true, my co-worker is from the region of FL and he say that foams aren't big don't there....but shoxs, air maxs and fusions are
eek.gif
than foams.

Back
Top Bottom