Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so not just a footlocker release? can i count finishline on gettin them?

i need them any1 got any info on where in the new orleans area they will release get at me pleasee!!!
pimp.gif

so not just a footlocker release? can i count finishline on gettin them?

i need them any1 got any info on where in the new orleans area they will release get at me pleasee!!!
pimp.gif

ohhh wee im happy we finally have something official as far as a date. the info on sneakernews says something about footlocker and hoh exclusive but from the sound of thin gs they will be available in certain spots, very good news

Anyone willing to hook up an NTer in Seattle that never gets foams out here? I'll probably looking for a sz 12. If the sz 12 copper I'm gettin tomorrow then I'll be on the hunt!

Why would they place a release date on these? Now I have to deal with all the hypebeasts
eyes.gif

im pretty sure the eggplants will be excluded from ftl employee discount just like the coppers were, at least where im from. i tried to use my employee discount on the coppers but the hoh manager said they received an email saying that the coppers where excluded from employee discount. i mean it would be great to get the eggplants for 140 but i just dont see any discounts on the eggplants unless you work for shiekh or have a swoosh account.

glad i still have these 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i might have to double up.[/font]

Good luck to those who want these.....When the dust settles maybe Ill pick up a second pair. Dont really need two.

Quickstrike? I felt even though the coppers were limited, there were still plenty to go around, especially re-sellers having 3+ pairs.  If this is the case with eggplant foams, then it shouldn't be as difficult to cop a pair compared to the first release. JUST AN OPINION!

Back
Top Bottom