Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

laugh.gif
 at the noob questions.

i went to footlocker last week and saw they still had the purple hoodies, so i went ahead and bought one..then today i went into marshalls and saw the same hoodie for 14.99
mad.gif

Good luck to everyone getting their pairs!

smokin.gif

LMFAOOO i just got off the phone with Niketown Boston, i said are you guys gonna be getting the Eggplant Foams this weekend.. the lady said im not sure let me check.. she goes and ask her co workers and says im not sure if were getting those but they said we are getting a different color, i said WHAT COLOR CAN THIS BE?
jimjones.gif
she says Zinc ...... i say Zinc???? she said yeah.... than i hung up....
tilol.gif

dtb00201 yea i said that cause my carolina Vs clear blue sole turned grennish instead of yellow like my other Vs , so i was wondering since they said the 2010 eggplants will have a tint of blue in them ,that maybe they too will look a little green looking , it was jus a question iam glad i made you laugh

^naw dude i never buy from dudes in alleys with turbons on lol , but it kinda makes since if its a clear blue sole its not going to stay that color for ever but it isnt going to yellow because its not clear

Originally Posted by Brooklynfella77

Originally Posted by kpzpolar

NTNY is releasing them at 7am on sat morning...wristbands were given out @ 1pm today...
There was a line of about 15ppl I got number 8
nice! my girl went and waited on line for me...she was right behind you #10 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sourkush

NTNY is releasing them at 7am on sat morning...wristbands were given out @ 1pm today...

NY IS THE  HYPE CAPITAL
roll.gif
roll.gif
I dont know about the Capitol lol but to be honest Hype is definitely found everywhere else too. For instance here in Tampa, we don't get many releases but as far as the youth movement buying literally EVERYTHING THEY see on TV or videos, the hype is insane. Personally I don't care and I still will never bring myself up to stand in line for any release..... my connect stands in line for me 
laugh.gif

wink.gif
 ...good luck everyone on copping!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by Sourkush

NY IS THE  HYPE CAPITAL
roll.gif
roll.gif
I dont know about the Capitol lol but to be honest Hype is definitely found everywhere else too. For instance here in Tampa, we don't get many releases but as far as the youth movement buying literally EVERYTHING THEY see on TV or videos, the hype is insane. Personally I don't care and I still will never bring myself up to stand in line for any release..... my connect stands in line for me 
laugh.gif

wink.gif
 ...good luck everyone on copping!
I'm actually working out in Tampa and none of these malls seem to carry anything good...everyone's referring to university mall...got any good spots out here?

GOT EM!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I can't explain how hype I am that I'm replacing the pair that got stolen from me last year.
pimp.gif

If you in the DMV seek and you shall find.

Whats good @kpzpolar..yea University is pretty much ur best bet. Brandon westfield barely carries anything so univeristy would be the spot to go. My boy Q runs a shoe boutique in the mall called RUSH and its right next to footlocker...he gets everything and usually early but its considerably higher then retail. My connects are all out of the state unfortuantely....

i know a mom and pop store that wants $260.00

good i already have last years pair
is there any difference to these and 2009's eggplants ?

If your hitting my inbox, I'm sorry but I can't reply because I'm on my BB. And I'm at work.

And when did quality of foams come into question? These shoes are great never had any problem with them. Maybe a little glue here and there but C'mon don't be a sissy!

I paid retail nothing more. Even tho I would have.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

If your hitting my inbox, I'm sorry but I can't reply because I'm on my BB. And I'm at work.

And when did quality of foams come into question? These shoes are great never had any problem with them. Maybe a little glue here and there but C'mon don't be a sissy!

I paid retail nothing more. Even tho I would have.
hah... guess im getting no reply lmao
but quality is being questioned based off the the groove consistency and the foam thickness consistency.

Back
Top Bottom