Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

i just seen the eggplant foams...
sick.gif

imo..

lildawgryan wrote:
Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

obviously '10s

It was a trick. 09s on the right and 10s on the left. Cant you tell, theres a HUGE difference.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

lovin' it....THANK YOU  lildawgryan ... the difference is minuscule .... I have no regrets whatsoever...I missed out on the '09s and I don't feel shafted one iotta
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

That's funny everybody wanna be Foam'd out all of sudden...hype kills!
noticed that as well....personally, back in '97 I couldn't afford the $200 price tag, heck even working at FL at the time with a meager 10% that part-timers were getting, it was way steep for my pockets...So, now I'm happy to just be in the position to be able to get shoes that I've wanted for a long time but couldn't afford

i didnt cop the 10s cuz my $ wasnt right to double up as i have the 09s. i would prob have copped cuz they r a lil diff, but @ the same time i wasnt mad when i heard the news. i cant say they r bad quality cuz i aint seen them yet. but i do know, for ppl to say they are the same shoe is bananas cuz i see the diff from these pics floatin around.

TSG did the best by makin a video of each...

Eggplant Foamposite: '09 vs '10 - TheShoeGame.com from TheShoeGame.com on Vimeo.

they are more dull, and groves arent as drastic either which is basically opinion if you like them or not.

as for me, id take a shinier, more detailed shoe over an icier sole any day. mayb all these bashing on them will result in pairs still left on shelves.... any decrease in price im gonna cop like there is no tomorrow. this year is a hell of a year for foams. i was told they r same styles # so i assumed they were same exact pair. but nike usually does that w a big rerelease or am i wrong? they usually r never exactly the same but regardless, they r still eggplants, but there is a diff between 09 & 10s if u wanna believe it or not.

looks like nike is messin with sizes on NDC
laugh.gif

still no discount on swoosh? these need to be copped on discount. Mad i sold my 09 triplet.
smh.gif

Coppers will be appreciated down the line.They are drying up now that purples dropped.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

looks like nike is messin with sizes on NDC
laugh.gif

still no discount on swoosh? these need to be copped on discount. Mad i sold my 09 triplet.
smh.gif

Coppers will be appreciated down the line.They are drying up now that purples dropped.

wore my coppers today and i love these joints even more

HUFSF's online store appears to have them for retail, but apparently you'll have to call the store

eastbay has em up but they are backordered. im sure someone has mentioned it but i thought id just let ya know. 3/12/10 is when theyll ship

i just ordered two pair of 10.5 from eastbay they're gonna be backordered but not the 3/12 like the website says they told me 3/31. You cant order them online though you have to call.

Footlocker in Motebello town center still has some, got lucky and pick up a pair from there today! Footlocker FTW Eastbay FTL

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

i understand 09s>10s but I missed out on the 09s and I aint paying over retail

i'll be good with the 10s
ohwell.gif

cosign^^ Lets end all this convo on comparison. 

shoetrends had them but now there sold out

i didnt see them earlier so they must of just put them on there a couple hours ago

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

eastbay has em up but they are backordered. im sure someone has mentioned it but i thought id just let ya know. 3/12/10 is when theyll ship

i ordered hare ones a while back on a backorder. i ended up finding them in store. had to cancel. i dont think any of foams will be fulfilled. then again they may will we will see.

Do you guys think that the eggplants are better than the coppers?  I had the chance to cop just one. I chose the eggs. Now i'm thinking i should've bought the coppers.

Back
Top Bottom