Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My shoes have shipped and have a tracking # and says in transit. But NDC hasn't taken the funds yet. It doesn't even have it pending. This happen to anyone?

eastbay sent my eggplants. Got the tracking number today. I guess this backorder did come through....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by chino73

i ordered a pair from shoeyork.com only to see my order cancelled the next day. BUT sneakerpost.com still have them for $240 and free shipping! i ordered my coppers on release and it only took 3 business days now just waiting for the eggplants. highly recommend them!

good looking out on sneakerpost.  just ordered, hopefully everything works out.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

My shoes have shipped and have a tracking # and says in transit. But NDC hasn't taken the funds yet. It doesn't even have it pending. This happen to anyone?

its normal. dont use the money nike has 30 days per federal law to come for their money.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

its normal. dont use the money nike has 30 days per federal law to come for their money.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

thanks

These are widely available at footlockers. I know a place in my mall has coppers and eggplants and plenty of sizes.

I'm not offering to buy them, just go to footlocker and try to do a stock transfer.

These just came in. I passed up on the new Eggs and put the cash towards these. Still might cop a pair of the 10's later but I'm in no rush

23szm7d.jpg

Originally Posted by Griff

These just came in. I passed up on the new Eggs and put the cash towards these. Still might cop a pair of the 10's later but I'm in no rush

23szm7d.jpg
how much for anthracites and where?[h4]
[/h4]

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^^ just curious what did you pay?

$285 shipped.
been looking on ebay for 2009 pairs, just watched two auctions go for 220-230 shipped in the last couple of days. seems like the flood of 2010s brought the price down. most of sellers don't seem to be aware that some buyers may be willing to pay a premium to get the 2009 pairs.

passed on the coppers to get another pair of the varsity purples to back up my 2009 pairs. but after looking at several pairs of the 2010s, i couldn't find a decent one, might just get a pair of coppers after all. hopefully nike addresses the mold issue before the royals release.

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

ORDERS FROM NDC YESTERDAY AND TODAY BOTH GOT CANCEL WHAT THE HELL ....ANYBDY ELSE HAVING THESE PROBLEM ???
orders?
canceled already?
wow. my stuff got shipped yesterday. total of 5 pairs. im returning 2 tho. grabbed 1 for me and 2 for the fellas.

what size did you have?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

i was at roosevelt field last night....those egg's are sitting in foolocker and FA. 

Ninjahood is right btw they def used wayyyyyy let liquid on the 2010 than on the 2009.  You could barely see the grooves on the front of the shoe. 
Whats good iHust1e, I figured they would still be over there mall is big as hell lol. I'ma grab them on a discount only.

You over in Harlem for the red foams though
nerd.gif
yo we in there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

i was at roosevelt field last night....those egg's are sitting in foolocker and FA. 

Ninjahood is right btw they def used wayyyyyy let liquid on the 2010 than on the 2009.  You could barely see the grooves on the front of the shoe. 
Whats good iHust1e, I figured they would still be over there mall is big as hell lol. I'ma grab them on a discount only.

You over in Harlem for the red foams though
nerd.gif
yo we in there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yea, no eggplants for me (for retail at least) bought these instead.

Back
Top Bottom