Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

hahah good one^^^ what sz you wear... I'm tired of yall posting all these old foams in here. I'm plotting on dudes collections man

for ya new school cats imma just say that even though these 2010 penny eggplant foamposites were a drop off from last years pair...you still buying a sneaker thats durable

thats 95% of da stuff out now, so if we scared you into thinking they wack, they not...just not as good as da 2009 pairs.

Never really understood the hype on Foams until I finally got my first pair, which were the Coppers.

I'm not going to lie, I'm in love with em now.

2rw3qlc.jpg

Shouts to my boy Bolt55 living out in the DMV now for the connect. We ain't getting nothing out here in San Diego and if so, it's gotta be a mission and all that. Eff that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

i was at roosevelt field last night....those egg's are sitting in foolocker and FA. 

Ninjahood is right btw they def used wayyyyyy let liquid on the 2010 than on the 2009.  You could barely see the grooves on the front of the shoe. 
Whats good iHust1e, I figured they would still be over there mall is big as hell lol. I'ma grab them on a discount only.

You over in Harlem for the red foams though
nerd.gif
yo we in there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yea, no eggplants for me (for retail at least) bought these instead.

Man if i could get my hands on another pair i bout some in at the nike outlet in Delaware in 98. you would never see a foamposite in the outlets again!!!

I checked these out oday at my local FL and the carbon on the side was peeling off. No thanks, I bet this will be happenin to a lot of people...glue looks pretty cheap on these.

peeling off? I haven't seen that... seems you the only one with this complaint so far... I could be wrong, pics?

ordered mine off eastbay.. but after the backorder email i got i had a feeling it was gonna get cancelled or i could get em quicker somewhere else...
so i bid, what i thought was pretty low, on a ebay auction just for insurance thinkin i was gonna get outbid...
THEN I GOT SHIPPING INFO FROM EASTBAY YESTERDAY AND WON THE AUCTION TODAY..
and i had to pay for em cuz ruining my feedback is not a option..lol.. and its too late the cancel the order from eastbay

guess its a good problem thoo

wasnt planning on purchasing any of these 2010 Eggplants but saw an opportunity 2day and jumped on it...
2 pairs for $261

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

I checked these out oday at my local FL and the carbon on the side was peeling off. No thanks, I bet this will be happenin to a lot of people...glue looks pretty cheap on these.

my pair will be in tomorrow morning on fedex. wish i woulda came up on em like searchinforjs here at almost buy 1 get 1 free lol

but im happy they will be here, ill be sure to wear em soon

I asked to see a size 11.5, they brought em out and before I tried em on, I inspected the shoe. The left outer carbon fiber was starting to peel off from the shoe....if you are looking at the the outer left edge, round part facing the toebox. I wll try to get back tomorrow to take a pic, but I pointed this out and they couldn't believe it....especially for a 200.00 pair of shoes. Eggplants aren't my thing, just lookin out.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by vyacon

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^^ just curious what did you pay?

$285 shipped.
been looking on ebay for 2009 pairs, just watched two auctions go for
220-230 shipped in the last couple of days. seems like the flood of
2010s brought the price down. most of sellers don't seem to be aware
that some buyers may be willing to pay a premium to get the 2009 pairs.

passed on the coppers to get another pair of the varsity purples to back up my 2009 pairs. but after looking at several pairs of the 2010s, i couldn't find a decent one, might just get a pair of coppers after all. hopefully nike addresses the mold issue before the royals release.

Yeah I missed out on that pair. I was eyeing it too! Someone sold a pair for about $240 shipped on ebay.
frown.gif
Oh well.

finally got my pair in the mail today. no complaints here... wasn't able to grab a pair last year so i had to get these

Man foams are the best, i remember back in Junior high in Taiwan, i saw someone rocking them. Them royal were so eye-catching, you couldnt miss it even if you were blind. Pretty sure the first foams were made in Taiwan, never had the money to buy them then, but i am loading up on them now.

Back
Top Bottom