Nike Foamposite (OG) Someone needs to pick these up

This thread is funny. For all the people that look to buy hard to find kicks ask fellow NT'ers to cut them a break and "hook up one of theirown". The OP does that and people start complaining. It's not his store but the point is the same.

And to the people saying that "I was waiting to get my money right". If you've gotta wait for that next paycheck or that sale to be completedyou shouldn't be dropping 200+ on a pair of shoes.

/rant

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I guess foam's aren't that hyped in Asia.
But, check this out,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...IT&item=110393712730

$275 shipped for black foam one's
eek.gif

you
eek.gif
and all but i had an 11.5 for sale for $220 like all of last year and no one wanted them...I still have them (ds) but no longer for sale.
not that big of a deal its ebay, I won mine DS for about 173
pimp.gif

of that makes sense then...i misinterpreted the
eek.gif

but i see someone on Ebay tryin to get $400 for them and im like
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Next time, do it through PMs or something because you think you are helping fellow Nters when some resellers check this thread out might scoop em' up and try to flip it.

That's why live eBay auction listings aren't allowed.

what??? so im gonna PM everyone on NT about this?? no its for everyone...who ever came in here would see and get a good deal, one second everyone is all about helping NTers and wanting the board to go back to how it once was and the next dudes are mad youre posting links.
eyes.gif

dudes on here are haters, resellers can suck a fat penis, theres nothing wrong with sharing information and helping other people out. while theres nothingwrong with reselling to make a couple extra bucks, if your only way of making money is reselling then your pathetic. same with dudes on here crying about how,"their spot" was blown up, last i checked you don't own the place so shut the hell up.

and if you disagree with that your a selfish greedy glutton pig who deserves to be dumped in a pool of sulfuric acid.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Next time, do it through PMs or something because you think you are helping fellow Nters when some resellers check this thread out might scoop em' up and try to flip it.

what??? so im gonna PM everyone on NT about this?? no its for everyone...who ever came in here would see and get a good deal, one second everyone is all about helping NTers and wanting the board to go back to how it once was and the next dudes are mad youre posting links.
eyes.gif

dudes on here are haters, resellers can suck a fat penis, theres nothing wrong with sharing information and helping other people out. while theres nothing wrong with reselling to make a couple extra bucks, if your only way of making money is reselling then your pathetic. same with dudes on here crying about how, "their spot" was blown up, last i checked you don't own the place so shut the hell up.

and if you disagree with that your a selfish greedy glutton pig who deserves to be dumped in a pool of sulfuric acid.
roll.gif
$+*@%!% lame.

Its lazy people who have to resort to NT to find out where everything is instead of searching for themselves or getting some air and relieving their sunmalnourished skin by walking around. So if I and others get mad about people just dropping names then kick rocks. We're being proactive and someone isbenefiting by doing nothing.

Of all the years I been on NT, I've never needed help to get something that I couldn't get on my own except for the 112 AM1s but I passed because ofthe price.

sneakerpimp real talk tell em to get their money up
eyes.gif
Says the guy with a four finger ring that says"Fresh". Bum %%#.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eyes.gif

dudes on here are haters, resellers can suck a fat penis, theres nothing wrong with sharing information and helping other people out. while theres nothing wrong with reselling to make a couple extra bucks, if your only way of making money is reselling then your pathetic. same with dudes on here crying about how, "their spot" was blown up, last i checked you don't own the place so shut the hell up.

roll.gif
$+*@%!% lame.

Its lazy people who have to resort to NT to find out where everything is instead of searching for themselves or getting some air and relieving their sun malnourished skin by walking around. So if I and others get mad about people just dropping names then kick rocks. We're being proactive and someone is benefiting by doing nothing.

Of all the years I been on NT, I've never needed help to get something that I couldn't get on my own except for the 112 AM1s but I passed because of the price.

eyes.gif
Says the guy with a four finger ring that says "Fresh". Bum %%#.

lol na kid your just being selfish. maybe it benifits the store thats selling the merchandice as well to get more potential buyers as well.

how are you being proactive? by going on yahoo and looking for shoe websites, any person with half a brain can do that.

Lazy people? Not everyone knows where to go, people come here to network and find information so I threw them a bone.... Its ridiculous that anyone on thisboard would have a problem with that.... You are either selfish or slow, cause if you know where the good stuff is at and can make moves then me posting shouldhave been just old news to you.... Not my fault ppl had these on their xmas list.

Of all the years I been on NT, I've never needed help to get something that I couldn't get on my own except for the 112 AM1s

Your argument just went down the drain with that one statement. You slam the OP for helping someone but said that you needed help in the past. It doesn'tmatter if you didn't pick up, whoever helped you probably "blew up someones spot". If you didn't cop I'd bet that others did.

As I've said before he does something good and gets killed for it. This makes people not want to help out others. I'm thankful for the people on NTthat look out for others, as people have helped me in the past. They didn't have to but they did and I am thankful for that especially on some of the HOHreleases.

You know what, why even have this board to exchange info? Everyone should be able to get all the information on their own and shouldn't need people tospoon feed it to them? How about that?

eyes.gif

no but i saw someone wanted foams in their sig and i pm'd them that i knew where to get cactus foamposites. its kind of unfair to the person who found themand was plotting. mad ppl forgot about napsize. after this post mad ppl are going to be sifting through it. not coming at your head though.

eyes.gif

roll.gif
$+*@%!% lame.

Its lazy people who have to resort to NT to find out where everything is instead of searching for themselves or getting some air and relieving their sun malnourished skin by walking around. So if I and others get mad about people just dropping names then kick rocks. We're being proactive and someone is benefiting by doing nothing.

Of all the years I been on NT, I've never needed help to get something that I couldn't get on my own except for the 112 AM1s but I passed because of the price.

eyes.gif

lol na kid your just being selfish. maybe it benifits the store thats selling the merchandice as well to get more potential buyers as well.

how are you being proactive? by going on yahoo and looking for shoe websites, any person with half a brain can do that.

No, you lame, I get out of my bed and check out stores while running errands, etc. Good luck selling those crusty !*+ jerseys on that other site.

Can't win on this board, one day everyone wants the old NT, and the next everyone wants things on the hush. If anyone really knows about nap theywouldn't have forgotten about it. They also would know pairs of orlandos and black OGs isn't such a rare thing. I been on/off this board since 01,I've acquired lots of sneakers I wouldn't know about had it been for some members/information posted. I don't know where the board is going withthe way some people are thinking. I find this really funny cause when I asked a certain member in another thread why they were blowing up hood spots they cameat me, now look what happens when things are reversed, dudes really trying to keep a online store exclusive that has been around longer than most people onthis forum??? Cmonnnn

eyes.gif

roll.gif
$+*@%!% lame.

eyes.gif

No, you lame, I get out of my bed and check out stores while running errands, etc. Good luck selling those crusty !*+ jerseys on that other site.

ok you run errands, do you want a cookie? nobody cares what you do with your pathetic waste of a life. your still not making sense though, your panties areup in a bunch because he put a website on here, not an actual store stupid.

good luck selling crusty jerseys? i didn't know $250 authentic jerseys were considered crusty, i didn't know game worn penny hardaway jerseys wereconsidered crusty

either way your a selfish prick.

smh.gif
wow this thread has taken a turn...u kno 2k I thought it was a good gesture...I guess not everyone thinks this way...but u can't make everyone happy ifu don't give up the goods, you're selfish but then if you do, people feel as tho you are giving up government secrets...opinions are like +#*holes...everyone has them...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I guess foam's aren't that hyped in Asia.
But, check this out,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...IT&item=110393712730

$275 shipped for black foam one's
eek.gif

you
eek.gif
and all but i had an 11.5 for sale for $220 like all of last year and no one wanted them...I still have them (ds) but no longer for sale.
not that big of a deal its ebay, I won mine DS for about 173
pimp.gif

of that makes sense then...i misinterpreted the
eek.gif

but i see someone on Ebay tryin to get $400 for them and im like
sick.gif
lol yea and i guess i was lucky because i won mine about a month ago...glad i surpassed that "Foam Hype" Prices on these badboys! Thepictures on the net really DON'T do these baby's justice.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif
wow this thread has taken a turn...u kno 2k I thought it was a good gesture...I guess not everyone thinks this way...but u can't make everyone happy if u don't give up the goods, you're selfish but then if you do, people feel as tho you are giving up government secrets...opinions are like +#* holes...everyone has them...
ohwell.gif

well said sylvester

2k i dont care what everyone is saying you deserve a round of applause for posting this because most people on niketalk are SELFISHh
smh.gif
they would have problembought pairs then flipped them for double and then turn around and yell i hate resellers!! lol

So, I'm guessing the foams were sold? Can't seem to find them on the website...its a consignment store right?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Yo OP! I can't even tell you how hard it's been to find black foam pros with the gum bottom in excellent shape for an excellent price in my size.

I've been looking for two particular foam pro colorways for years! I just copped the red/black pair about a month ago and I was still on the hunt for the black/gums...

Thought I'd never find them for more years to come!

You just completed my foam pro set! Major props to you sir.

If you ever need the hook-up, lmk to see what I can do for you.

Thanks again,

TEAM POSITE!!!
grin.gif

EDIT: I hope my order went through. Already paid and they're still available...
ohwell.gif

Should I be concerned?
eyes.gif
those black/gum sole og foams are
pimp.gif
i know someone that has 2 pairs of them, but they may not be for sale
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom