Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Just for future reference, could I use NikeNYC even if I live in Colorado, or is there one just for colorado?

This new RSVP is crazy. Nike Lenox went live and closed in like 10 seconds with all DM being sent out.

Is this serious lol? These RSVP's are closing in under 30 seconds, and apparently all DMs have been sent... Are these that limited, or is their new method just really really fast... Wow lol.

Is this serious lol? These RSVP's are closing in under 30 seconds, and apparently all DMs have been sent... Are these that limited, or is their new method just really really fast... Wow lol.
This new method shows you just how fast each Nike location get their pairs reserved in REAL-TIME....

Last edited:
One spot I know sent these to every location . They gave 20+ pairs to my nearest spot, same spot only had 11 phoenix suns foams.

Just got a call from the local Shiekh's....

They didn't have a 10 for me, so I had to settle with a 10.5

Can't wait to see these in person!

Last edited:
I literally just got the notification for the NikeLA Nike Santa Monica RSVP and then it closed in less than a minute.

Last edited:
The thing I found most interesting about THIS release was that I received an instant confirmation. It took about one second to receive. 

When I RSVPd for the HGG a few weeks ago, it took NIKE RF about an hour to DM me the confirmation. 

I have only RSVPd twice. So, THIS MAY MEAN SOMETHING, MAY MEAN NOTHING. 

The thing I found most interesting about THIS release was that I received an instant confirmation. It took about one second to receive. 

When I RSVPd for the HGG a few weeks ago, it took NIKE RF about an hour to DM me the confirmation. 

I have only RSVPd twice. So, THIS MAY MEAN SOMETHING, MAY MEAN NOTHING. 
They did that @ roosevelt for the pearls, eggplants and bred 11 release last week. I guess nike stores are changing the responses to being automated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom