Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

NDC did me good. Just checked out and already a confirmation email. That was surprisingly fast. Good luck to everyone else....

Last edited:
you guys must be magic.  it's never an easy cop for me on NDC.  i got an error message and then after that it said all sizes in carts already.  luckily i already got my JJ pair but dam.  so much for "easy cop"...

you guys must be magic.  it's never an easy cop for me on NDC.  i got an error message and then after that it said all sizes in carts already.  luckily i already got my JJ pair but dam.  so much for "easy cop"...
straight up... that and this international internet connection sucks against the local ping. Im usually Good when im home in Cali.

cool. easy cop off ndc done checking out by 5:01 pdt, dont wanna start counting on it but ive been able to cop easily the last few releases (barkleys phx foams)...Im guessing everyone is still trying to cop or wed be seeing lots of victory posts.

Last edited:
bot worked perfectly fine
Sure did..........i just wanted to see if they would work, im just gonna buy them locally.

had an 11 in the cart and was about to check out too, lol

dont know how long it takes to show back up, but be on the lookout for whoever wears a sz 11

bot worked perfectly fine
nike did not kill the bots ... they still work
ya my bad somehow my extension wasn't loaded....that's why I edited my original post....
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I don't know, but has anyone based internationally been able to purchase wanted kicks on RD from eastbay/footlocker? This is my 4th time/release trying, all the time I was there to add it to my cart within seconds of showing up but always says all sizers are in other's cart etc.

Eastbayrep can you please fix this.

Back
Top Bottom