Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Why is everyone lining up? According to those other dudes these will "sit for weeks and end up at the outlets" lol

Good luck to everyone today. The thirst is real. Grab your pairs while you can!

Why is everyone lining up? According to those other dudes these will "sit for weeks and end up at the outlets" lol

Exactly, dudes said the same thing about the suns cw.

when is the last time a foam sat?

The camos were released in large numbers so those were in stores a few days but nothing where they couldn't sell them and had to put them on discount or anything lol. These guys are clownin

The camos were released in large numbers so those were in stores a few days but nothing where they couldn't sell them and had to put them on discount or anything lol. These guys are clownin

i want to say the cough drops that rereleased near the holidays.

FTL and them did a RTV with the quickness. Thats why they were at the outlets by summer time.

09 Pearls (I think 09 - im getting old) sold well but were also massively produced and eventually hit sales racks at a lot of locations including nike.com. They hit the outlets too in somewhat large numbers but not as large as the cough drops.

FTL and them did a RTV with the quickness. Thats why they were at the outlets by summer time.

09 Pearls (I think 09 - im getting old) sold well but were also massively produced and eventually hit sales racks at a lot of locations including nike.com. They hit the outlets too in somewhat large numbers but not as large as the cough drops.
Yep, I actually like my cough drops. I know they don't get a lot of love with collectors but its a good shoe to wear and not care. Foamposite beater ftw

Yup.......it was 2009.

I bought maybe 5-6 pair from them for $100 at city gear here in saint louis and sold them all for $175-225 on ebay.(it was auction, so people determined their own prices)

It was summer 10` when they were that low though........Foams havent been THAT popular around here until recently for whatever reason.

The all red Rookies are at the same spot right now for $125 i think.......waiting til they go down to $100 too, lol

Last edited:
In line now, Pulled up at 5:55 sharp to a line of about 75. FL and FA are the only store in my mall getting them. I'm about tenth in line at FA so I should get my 2 pairs

Yep, I actually like my cough drops. I know they don't get a lot of love with collectors but its a good shoe to wear and not care. Foamposite beater ftw
I've got a lot of love for my cough drops too, got them from the outlet for $100 and I treated them like they were $100 shoes and beat them up.

A couple years later, they still look brand new.

Can't believe I struck out RSVP for the first time ever... :x :smh:
Now I'm up at 5 AM waiting for a damn Tweet... Man, am I at Nike's mercy... :smh:

Can't believe I struck out RSVP for the first time ever...
sick.gif
mean.gif

Now I'm up at 5 AM waiting for a damn Tweet... Man, am I at Nike's mercy...
mean.gif
So would i have a better chance on nike.com or footlocker/eastbay.

couldn't put the size in my cart for like 5 attempts... eventually got them in my cart on NDC... no e-line... in a e-line for the kobe easters though...

Back
Top Bottom