Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

oh woah, had them in my cart on NDC.  i kept refreshing the page and didn't even realize it.  was able to check out.  nice, $7 cheaper than JJ too with the free shipping

Nike came through once again. Checked out around 8:02am EST. However, nothing is an easy cop. If that was the case everyone would have a pair and we wouldn't have to wake up and sit by our computers in the morning.

Finishline doesnt sell foamposites you idiot.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll go out on a limb and say he was kidding.  at least i hope so...

success on ndc for the first time in the past 6 releases. finishline has been my savior lately

I didn't know somerset got foams, but I kinda want these just want to see em in person first....these pics could be deceiving

first time trying NDC... now i see why people use NDC over FTL or EB.

glad i copped, (11) missed out on a 7 or 7.5 though!!!

oh really? how did i get mine?
indifferent.gif

Nike came through once again. Checked out around 8:02am EST. However, nothing is an easy cop. If that was the case everyone would have a pair and we wouldn't have to wake up and sit by our computers in the morning.

I consider copping online the easiest method if you're successful at it...  People camping out and driving around from mall to mall to enter raffles is much more time consuming and difficult IMO...

Last edited:
I was interested in this new line thing on NDC, but never saw it. Guess I should have tried for the Kobe's. Hit submit on a 9.5 and it said all shoes in others carts. Switched to 10 and said the same. Hit 10 again it added to cart. Hit checkout and both a 9.5 and 10 were there. I then cleared my cart.

Back
Top Bottom