Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I know alot of y'all are scared of the big bad boogey reseller but not everybody is selling with intentions of making a profit. Some people are trying to turn gift cards from no receipt returns back into cash. I see that alot with people on eBay. Ooooor they may have got some kind of discount and "around retail" is actually a nice profit for them.

Anybody try to cop from a NT after the RSVP pick up period? Is the process FCFS, like mad people waiting around?

Failed hard online this morning.
Went into westchester and scored 3 pairs of 12s. No lines no waiting. The shoes were on display at JJ. I could have had as many pair as i wanted.

View media item 259091

Was in line @ 5am at a local FTL and was disappointed because the shoe was sold out. Decided to go to my local mall @ 0930 by Footaction and was surprised that I was able to cop my pair in and out just like that.. whew! talk about being at the right place at the right time!
Yo that shirt looks dope. Where'd you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Easy cop. Ended up getting 5 pair lmao. Already sold 4. Normally don't resell but shiiiiitttt didn't wait more than 5 mins. . 400 is 400. Easy money

Last edited:
Did anybody make it out to NTRF? How are the roads? I'm hearing the Highways are closed! It's sunny and the roads in the city are clear and dry....any word?

Just got in from campin and it was real chill. Copped the Fighter Jets and those QS Undftd SB Dubk Hi's. Funny I just heard people say these won't resell for much and that you can't trade these for Stealth Foams. I just witnessed both today. Every situation is different and depends on where you are located. Some people still only deal with cash money so they don't have excess to paypal or online retailers.

Glad to hear almost everybody getting their pairs. I hope it is the same for the ASG pack next week

Last edited:
Just got in from campin and it was real chill. Copped the Fighter Jets and those QS Undftd SB Dubk Hi's. Funny I just heard people say these won't resell for much and that you can't trade these for Stealth Foams. I just witnessed both today. Every situation is different and depends on where you are located. Some people still only deal with cash money so they don't have excess to paypal or online retailers.

Where'd you copp the undftd dunks?

Last edited:
Yo that shirt looks dope. Where'd you get it if you don't mind me asking?
Ross for $5.99 
nthat.gif

You in the Chi right? PM if there were any left(foams) where U were Im downtown now...

Back
Top Bottom