Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

iam glad everyone who really wanted these got their pairs
smile.gif
 that's how shoe releases should go
ohwell.gif

Easy cop at HOH Cherry Hill. Walked in after noon and they had them sitting. Actually had them on display.
no way. HOH over there isnt real big of a sneaker head spot but they ALWAYS have lines. I was down there for the stealth restock and there were 20 heads. Must have been the weather.

Eastbay came thru. Can't wait to wear these. I normally just buy retro jays. Something about these tho. ( no hypebeast ).

View media item 259440
Just got in from campin and it was real chill. Copped the Fighter Jets and those QS Undftd SB Dubk Hi's. Funny I just heard people say these won't resell for much and that you can't trade these for Stealth Foams. I just witnessed both today. Every situation is different and depends on where you are located. Some people still only deal with cash money so they don't have excess to paypal or online retailers.

Nice I also copped Fighters and Undftd Dunk Highs, great quality.

Last edited:
Lmao @ these people not understanding why someone would want a free $50-100 for NO work. I walked right in thr store and bought them quicker than you can checkout at Walmart. I just saw them at bck in Detroit, just sitting there. That was thirty minutes ago.

Lmao @ these people not understanding why someone would want a free $50-100 for NO work. I walked right in thr store and bought them quicker than you can checkout at Walmart. I just saw them at bck in Detroit, just sitting there. That was thirty minutes ago.
50-100? how much of that would you have to spend for package and ship and gas and your time....

Last edited:
i just came from the mall. every store i went to had these.

its not that they arent selling. its that they produced a ton of them. my dude told me he sold 100 or so this morning and had 80 left. they will be gone before friday for sure.

its not that they arent selling. its that they produced a ton of them. my dude told me he sold 100 or so this morning and had 80 left. they will be gone before friday for sure.
Know it's late in the day, but anyone in Chicago/downtown area see any stacks or know of any spots still with extras? PM if you do thanks. Little bro is super thirsty for these

BigJ, which Mall?

Any1 know which stores had the matching "NIKE AIR" shirt for these???.....it was the old nike air swoosh logo with camo print inside.....thanks

Know it's late in the day, but anyone in Chicago/downtown area see any stacks or know of any spots still with extras? PM if you do thanks. Little bro is super thirsty for these

pick up the phone and start calling. pairs are selling as you wait for replies.

Back
Top Bottom