Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Does anyone know if some of these Footlockers in the NY and Jersey area that still have the Fighter Jet foams will do a send sale to another Footlocker ? I'm in KY and looking for a size 10 :nerd:

That sucks 
mean.gif
, keep an eye on EB today tho!! 

They don't look to bad in person but they're still not mind blowing either. But overall I'm kind of glad that these didn't sell out because it shows Nike that they just can't throw any type Foamposite out and jack up the price and expect them to sell out. Also these are still chilling at every store they released at out here if anyone is still on the hunt for them. So before considering paying resell prices I'd recommend doing some calling around.

They don't have to sellout tho, they just have to sell. And that's just what these did/are doing.

Does anyone know if some of these Footlockers in the NY and Jersey area that still have the Fighter Jet foams will do a send sale to another Footlocker ? I'm in KY and looking for a size 10 :nerd:

no time soon. send stores dont become an option for 2 weeks and the managers have to be willing to release the product.

EASTBAY pair shipped.

just got the UPS shipping notification. people check your emails. EASTBAY shipping emails usually follow the next day or so.

i'm a 10.5, couldn't secure a 10.5 so I went with an 11. Don't like the fit. Sucks but I'll just have to move/trade these and focus on the Royal 1s

people on local forums are selling these for $270 - $300 which isn't too bad. I guess everybody bought to resell and not to wear

Back
Top Bottom