Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I must admit. I said I'll pass on them a few months back.... but when I saw the at myLocal mall readily available. they were calling my name 
happy.gif

I wasn't feeling them at first but just saw them at DTLR and copped instantly. Its a nice shoe

Same here, but after seeing someone yesterday with them on, I decided to get them this morning. They do look REAL nice in person. I was able to get a size 12 using a phone order through Nike Town NYC. They actually still have a lot of sizes left (not sure what sizes) according to the rep I dealt with. Hit them up ASAP if you're still looking for a pair.

These Fighter Jets were MASS PRODUCED!! There was like 600+ at every Footlocker in the NYC area. Horrible to see that. These are actually pretty decent and was willing to buy for my personal collection. Hopefully they end up at outlets.

False
A manager and employee at the same store by me both told me the same thing, that their store only received 20pairs.

If anyone is interested, I used the JJ5OFFSHIP code on my order with JJ and it was NOT cancelled. Shipping total for my order came out to only $1.95 after the code.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find an 11.5? Online or phone order?

Jimmy Jazz in Arlington, TX has a size 8. That's all that's left here it seems.

Annoys me when I'm waiting on line for a pair of kicks and they allow people to try on. Un-DS'ing for the person who needs that size.
I feel you bro. I want to be the one if I decide to, unlace them. If I want them to stay DS having them unlaced and tried on kills that so yea man, I agree with you.

For those doubting that these are sitting in Baltimore it is no lie. Just like the bigboy is saying they are selling fast but each store got about as much pairs as air max 2013s. Every store has them on the shelves right now just call

For those doubting that these are sitting in Baltimore it is no lie. Just like the bigboy is saying they are selling fast but each store got about as much pairs as air max 2013s. Every store has them on the shelves right now just call

this is no lie. my boy called me up and asked if I wanted bhm 1s or white camos. he said full size run of both this past sunday around bmore area.

I was able to get my size 12 from NDC on saturday morning. I was so amazed to get through for once, and I've been wanting my first pair of foams forever so I copped. I'm more of Jordan and Lebron/KD/Kobe guy. I always thought the concept of these was awesome, but I'm just not sure if I'll feel like it's something I can see myself wearing when I finally see them in person. We'll see. If not, I'll probably try to trade them for some other foams or some Jordans I guess. My pair hasn't shipped yet, but I'm hoping to get them by the end of this week! 

Back
Top Bottom