Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Uhm nike how about a General Release of some foams that have print on the upper. Those camos up there in particular.

I know....wishful thinking

Last edited:
Wow! Both the white camo and the one above are sick. I'm glad I couldn't get the stealths now!

Last edited:
I remember when the pics of the Marble Pros leaked and dudes were going crazy about them put a print on the Foam. Oh how times have changed :lol:

so ugly. sadly people will go crazy for them......smh 
tired.gif

so ugly. sadly people will go crazy for them......smh |I

Why is it sad others will like them, when you don't? Should everyone like what you like? Or are you sad because they'll be harder/more expensive to get?

If you don't like em, but why be upset when you don't and others do?

Creativity requires creating what some find as ugly, so others can find it beautiful. Trying to please everyone = mediocre.

I need to see more of those brown and greens... May be added to the collection w the snow Camos.

Why is it sad others will like them, when you don't? Should everyone like what you like? Or are you sad because they'll be harder/more expensive to get?
If you don't like em, but why be upset when you don't and others do?
Creativity requires creating what some find as ugly, so others can find it beautiful. Trying to please everyone = mediocre.
I need to see more of those brown and greens... May be added to the collection w the snow Camos.

Qft, well put sir. Well put.

More pics and/or photos please

Now, those Army Camo are ugly as $**#...Ppl up here talkin down on the Fighter Jets, those have lots of potential, but these Army are flat out turrible!!! LOL...If you're in the Army I can understand you wanting them but other than that Imma let the hypebeast have these

Now, those Army Camo are ugly as $**#...Ppl up here talkin down on the Fighter Jets, those have lots of potential, but these Army are flat out turrible!!! LOL...If you're in the Army I can understand you wanting them but other than that Imma let the hypebeast have these

Yeah there looking suspect from those pics but I guess we just have to wait for more detailed pics

these things look like flea market specials. the funniest part is that they'll likely sell out.

Back
Top Bottom