Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Hmmm with everything that's dropping THIS year
roll.gif
, I don't think I'll cop.

Where did the Jan 1st date come from? At first it was 2/13... Then 1/1... Now 2/1... Is 1/1 the day retailers Receive Em? I see quite a few pairs in hand, wondering what's the reason so many STILL have 1/1 listed, even major sneaker sites.

^^^They'd have to get it licensed through the DOD or the Marine Corps as the MARPAT digi camo is specific to the Marines.  

But I agree, that would be sick

^^^They'd have to get it licensed through the DOD or the Marine Corps as the MARPAT digi camo is specific to the Marines.  

But I agree, that would be sick
No they don't. I see plenty of bamma brands doin marpat n navy digi print. N I know that they ain't get no types of permission from dod or any goverment approval.

I like them too... :smokin not sure for the price though... it's like $250 :rolleyes I rather copp some Concords 8)

Maybe they don't have to, BUT NIKE is no bamma brand.  I'm sure if Nike started using the NFL logo without their (NFL's) license that they would be getting some paperwork from their law firm.  Same deal with the DOD

He is right^^. Although there are patents on "digital" camo's, there are not trademarks. Although MultiCam is trademarked by Crye-Precision and would need licensing. In my opinion a MultiCam upper would be the coolest. Not to mention that it is the Camo used by the US Army soldiers stationed in Afganistan as well as ALL US Special Forces. Making it truly a bad-*** camo!!

He is right^^. Although there are patents on "digital" camo's, there are not trademarks. Although MultiCam is trademarked by Crye-Precision and would need licensing. In my opinion a MultiCam upper would be the coolest. Not to mention that it is the Camo used by the US Army soldiers stationed in Afganistan as well as ALL US Special Forces. Making it truly a bad-*** camo!!
You play too many video games..

^ To a certain extent and on certain releases. I will buy these no matter how many they produce. I don't care about that ish lol

Back
Top Bottom