Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

mostly yes.... that's the whole idea of this RSVP concept you have to conform to the format/accuracy of the # word and be fast as hell
Uppercase lowercase
Hash tag first, name first, size first
I've won them every way, doesn't matter.

Anybody hear back from Nike Chi yet?
Damn I was fast as f*ck and still struck out. These programs LOL 
mad.gif

Anybody hear back from Nike Chi yet?
I struck out too, that was my first rsvp miss in a couple months.
I was going to rsvp for the 13's too but there's no way I'm driving downtown just to pick those up.
Looks like its going to be NDC or nothing Saturday morning.

So NikeLA is done yet no one got a confirmation. LOL

I literally sent in the DM within 2 seconds. What a shame

Got my size I was shooting for but my homie that actually DM'd before me missed his size. He's the one that told me the hashtag, lol!

Size is a big part of it, they make more pairs of different sizes.
I'm a 13 and I've noticed that if I don't get my dm in within the first 30 secs I never get it.
Today I was slow because my twitter notifications are broken for whatever reason.
I got a million notifications for all the unnecessary crap NikeChi has been tweeting the last couple days but didn't get the rsvp notification.

Last edited:
fnl wack, dont even have a foamposite contract

Rumor has it FNL will be getting alot of new kicks they haven't got in the past starting mid 2013 ie Foams, Kobe's, Penny's, and a heavier rotation of Lebron's. Just a rumor but here's hoping!

Last edited:
Rumor has it FNL will be getting alot of new kicks they haven't got in the past starting mid 2013 ie Foams, Kobe's, Penny's, and a heavier rotation of Lebron's. Just a rumor but here's hoping!
Dear God no.

FNL already encourages the beastery in these streets as it is. Bringing in Foams will be like a crack head on steroids tossing gas on an open flame while wearing gasoline soaked jeans! Disastrous! 

tracey-jordan-nope.gif

Last edited:
on more store to cop Foams and Kobes
happy.gif
 but they need to think of a better way to release shoes cause their FNL draft is awfull
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom