Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

So ya....300+/- people showed up to get raffle tickets at Pines mall.....
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
what happen to all that "plenty of pairs to go around" "these will be an easy cop" talk? how r ppl not getting DM confirmations if there are plenty of pairs to go around?

So my girl surprised me with a DM confirmation from NTSF.

She also tried for the Squadron Blues but failed.

Does anyone know if NTSF limits you to one shoe release RSVP per day?

In the past I've gotten Oly 6's & WTK's on the same day.

But it seems that lately its a no go....

So my girl surprised me with a DM confirmation from NTSF.

She also tried for the Squadron Blues but failed.

Does anyone know if NTSF limits you to one shoe release RSVP per day?

In the past I've gotten Oly 6's & WTK's on the same day.

But it seems that lately its a no go....
They don't limit I got 3 pairs of foams along with 3 of the 13s from NTSF.

I'm convinced the DC store RSVP is a scam. I've responded in 4 secs even for stuff I don't want just to see and Ive never gotten in

I wonder how these are going to do, I was at the mall today and put it in 4 raffle. Hope I get em

I got 1 RSVP for Nike LA, and 1 RSVP for Nike Santa Monica.  I wear a size 11.5, and although I will be picking up both pairs of shoes, I will probably only be keeping 1 pair.  I'm still 50/50 on it, but I would rather have it in my hand and have the ability to decide than to sleep on it, and kick myself not not picking them up.  I don't think these shoes are going to sell out though.  I'd be willing to bet come 1pm on Saturday, both stores send out a tweet saying they have damn near every size available just like they did with the Cool Gray 9's.

in australia there is no half sizes =/ 

i'm a size 11 but i hear they run small, should i go size 12?

A full size up would probably be too big bother don't run small per say, they are just a little snug until you break them in.

I hardly buy foams but I'm gunning for a pair of these... Only other foams I got are the pearls and stealths. NDC or bust for me!

How limited are these release?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom