Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I feel like foams do break in. The ones I wear alot aren't anywhere as near as tight on my foot or ankle like a new pair of foams

they deffinatly do break in

Last edited:
Foams dont really ever "break in" im a 13 and it is snug on me... wearable for sure but probably no longer than an hour or two

I heard they "conform" to your foot. Mine are snug and it takes some effort getting my foot into them, but they feel supportive and comfortable. Makes me wanna ball in em, def a sick summer shoe for shorts. How are these on outdoor courts?

nah he just should get a 14 but probably doesnt for some reason,,i ie harder to get or stubborn

the sz 13s fit snug on me at first, but after a couple hours, they fit PERFECT

^
roll.gif

i wasn't going to say anything, but I was thinking it to

Last edited:
Pro tip: Power resellers often don't even pay retail for their pairs. A manager will sell a reseller their entire shipment for like 80% of MSRP. The store itself pays 50%. This way the store gets most of their profit in one swoop and avoids having to deal with raffles, opening early, paying extra employees to work the release, and dealing with the moronic knucklehads that are the sneakerhead community.
I agree, but I don't think that's how those guys I saw at 21 Mercer got so many. My buddy told me that the Foot Locker on 34th St allowed people to buy up to 4 pairs, so that entire group most likely bought the max amount of pairs they were allowed to buy at 34th St and then hit up 21 Mercer for more.
In which case would have to be cash transaction.. If dm sees that one person scooped up all pairs on a single credit card would raise red flags.. Especially on a 'limited' release shoe..
Either way.. The owner of the foams will be set back for a little bit..
The people doing that are either buying from mom and pops that can charge it all to a CC, or they are actually buying directly from the JB/Nike rep at an even greater discount.

I know the one of the biggest bulk resellers out there does this, and I'm sure a lot of you would know the person I'm talking about if I said their name. But the Nike reps (in the case of foams) are where the scheming actually begins. And those price at which they hit their sales goal is much lower than that of the retail store. The rep may need to hit cost plus 20% to make his commission/goals/bonus, whatever you want to call it. So these bulk resellers will get the product in large quantities at 30-40% of retail. If you know the right places to look, you will see Penny V's for $50 under retail on release day, but that person is still making as much as FNL would selling at retail.

Anyway, there is an entire reseller game out there that is much more profitable than most of you thought it could ever be. You may come across these foams at $10 under retail, laugh that you stuck it to a reseller and came up for under retail, but you really jus paid a price point that's still 30% above his break even. Who all out there making 30% on $18K investments in 8 weeks say YEAHHHH!
That's a lot of money for 1 or 2 people to make, but the group I saw had at least 15 people working together. Even if some of them were paid just to buy the shoes, the total amount of potential profit split among the remaining partners doesn't justify the time and effort put into reselling and shipping all of the shoes.

Last edited:
We on page 78 that should speak for itself about the drop. These are fire and had everyone lurking the past few months and hype slowly crept...like em or not this will be a top release of the year along with grapes n he got game 13s imo. Congrats to who swooped and who hasn't I hope you get em for around retail, resellers these days need to get off their big head pedistol, that's why they floodin they market on ya

These are sitting everywhere in baltimore

Would love to see photos. These are gone in the west coast and people are going crazy trying to find them. So photos of them sitting on shelves with name of the stores would be cool. Otherwise I'm calling BS.
i believe east coast was hit by bad weather.... wouldn't doubt if that played a part....
btw pairs were getting picked up in store in cali a day after the release... didn't sell out right away...

Baltimore wasn't hit by the weather. These haven't sold out here but they are definitely selling.

I was surprised when I walked in to my local shiekh here in the Bay Area at 1:30pm and still had couple sizes left. I was able to grab the last size 9.5, it's funny cause right when the guy brought out my pair a couple of other guys ask for 9.5.

Last edited:
I don't have a connect. I couldn't fit in formalized, systematic reselling into my schedule anyway.

But, it's not just about money - people put their jobs on the line for these operations. It's also about trust.

If you're asking random dudes on NT to PM you about ways to buy 5-figures worth of new releases and get access to "crooked" brand reps, you're even further from being a player in this thing than you think.
Well said brotha, well said.

Already did laces swap previous page red brings out the fire in them...then you come over to this page and do the exact same thing really??? come on man haha

Last edited:
We on page 78 that should speak for itself about the drop. These are fire and had everyone lurking the past few months and hype slowly crept...like em or not this will be a top release of the year along with grapes n he got game 13s imo. Congrats to who swooped and who hasn't I hope you get em for around retail, resellers these days need to get off their big head pedistol, that's why they floodin they market on ya
Indeed. It's a fine pair of shoe that people will regret down the line.

Back
Top Bottom