Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I'm mad that just every about every kid I've seen wearing these have gone with the matching fatigue to go with it. only in NYC.

why? dont you have youre own style?

of course. I know if I had these I would pull them off. But the amount of beasts and camo infested wardrobes has brought me back to more simple fits. Not saying its the kicks but more of the fatigue that has me disappointed. The whole point is the stand out but yet you end up just looking like everyone else. Oh well it'll phase out just like any other style...

if you want to wear camo its cool, you dont have to be simple. its a free country. these sneakers match with practiaully anything, its white,grey,black and red. if you are a sneaker collector why dont you put the camo foams on ice and break out a pair of foams that came out a couple of years ago like the coppers. That is if you want to standout.

The Camos are still sittin in stores and websites in Germany, partially due to the price, partially due to the design!

people that say these are a fail must know the sales numbers because i know plenty of pairs sold.

a non-sellout does not equal fail considering how much nike makes on each pair sold. it wasnt a mistake they mass produced this shoe.

people that say these are a fail must know the sales numbers because i know plenty of pairs sold.

a non-sellout does not equal fail considering how much nike makes on each pair sold. it wasnt a mistake they mass produced this shoe.

C'mon, BigJ, you know better.

That statement was made in relation to the hysteria that has become commonplace for nearly every Foam release. It's all relative. When most CWs sell out in minutes and prompt line-ups and campouts, etc., then pairs being available a few weeks after release does equate to a flop.

And, you also know that Nike doesn't make anything per se on each pair sold. The vendors pay Nike - Nike gets theirs before any pairs are sold. Where Nike really makes hay on these releases is all the crap that vendors are forced to also have to stock in order to get the privilege of selling their most in-demand products.

so i played in these yesterday and they were the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever balled in.

as soon as i took the shoes off i was in pain.

I had problem with grip as i was sliding when cutting a lot

i guess my feet aren't suited to them

Last edited:

C'mon, BigJ, you know better.

That statement was made in relation to the hysteria that has become commonplace for nearly every Foam release. It's all relative. When most CWs sell out in minutes and prompt line-ups and campouts, etc., then pairs being available a few weeks after release does equate to a flop.

And, you also know that Nike doesn't make anything per se on each pair sold. The vendors pay Nike - Nike gets theirs before any pairs are sold. Where Nike really makes hay on these releases is all the crap that vendors are forced to also have to stock in order to get the privilege of selling their most in-demand products.

my statement wasnt really towards you. your fail statement caught my attention for sure but it was and is for the bandwagoners that will want to say this shoe did so bad when it really didnt.

in a literal perspective, the shoe seems to have done very well. i guess they did fail as far as a hype perspective but i never take that into account to be honest.

my statement about nike making money on pairs sold is accurate since nike is the one that sold thousands of pairs to their vendors. its a win for nike for sure. vendors arent hurting either especially since they sold thru so many pairs already.

Last edited:
my statement wasnt really towards you. your fail statement caught my attention for sure but it was and is for the bandwagoners that will want to say this shoe did so bad when it really didnt.

in a literal perspective, the shoe seems to have done very well. i guess they did fail as far as a hype perspective but i never take that into account to be honest.

my statement about nike making money on pairs sold is accurate since nike is the one that sold thousands of pairs to their vendors. its a win for nike for sure. vendors arent hurting either especially since they sold thru so many pairs already.

Gotcha.

From Nike's short term revenue perspective, it doesn't really matter if shoes sell out in a minute or a month. As long as something doesn't get to RTV or deep discount status, both the retailer and Nike are happy.

We can't take for granted that people know even fundamental things like this anymore.

these are the ugliest foams by far  
sick.gif

Not sure if these sold out in the states but if anyone is still looking for them, Kickz in Cologne, Germany has a lot of them up on display. Retailing for 225 Euro or about $280 when you exchange over here.

Not sure if these sold out in the states but if anyone is still looking for them, Kickz in Cologne, Germany has a lot of them up on display. Retailing for 225 Euro or about $280 when you exchange over here.
Not looking for a pair as i've have two pairs (11 and 8.5).  I've been to Cologne,Germany...nice place and the Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom) is definitely something to see.

so i played in these yesterday and they were the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever balled in.

as soon as i took the shoes off i was in pain.

I had problem with grip as i was sliding when cutting a lot

i guess my feet aren't suited to them
foamposite requires breakin in cause the more you wear em the more it conforms to your feet
ohwell.gif
 as far as grip is concerned i never had a problem with them before, the hardwood you played in probably hasn't been waxed or buffed in awhile
grin.gif

Last edited:
foamposite requires breakin in cause the more you wear em the more it conforms to your feet
ohwell.gif
 as far as grip is concerned i never had a problem with them before, the hardwood you played in probably hasn't been waxed or buffed in awhile
grin.gif
100% accurate

Back
Top Bottom