Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

They fit TTS. But they are narrow so if you have wide feet, they might be a little uncomfortable for a while.

Bought the Nike Camo shirt on RD of the Fighter Jets and I rocked this shirt the other night.

Check them out. Xgear101.com

View media item 292303
i like that shirt, but it was more than what i wanted to spend ( $5) lolol

Nice pick up for 5$
thanks dude, i used the footlocker vip $20 coupon

Any sites still have these in a 13? A friend I work with was asking. I told him, I'd ask on here.
try stocklocating thru footlocker

^Thanks, I'll let him know. :smokin

I did find one spot online but they want like 275 shipped with the chance of customs. If anyone wants that site, PM me.

Last edited:
^ That's a restock.  They sent out an email to people on their mailing list that they'd be restocking them this morning.

Code SHIPS_FOR_FREE to get free shipping (USPS only).

How do the foams fit? Are they true to size?
i find them fitting true to size for me when i laced them up fully and tight but if your planning on rocking them casually with the lace untied then i would suggest getting them a half size bigger. this is from my personal experience with foams. when its untied, your feet will move around inside and your toes will hurt from the material (for me at least, not crazy but the pain builts more and more depending on how long u wear them for) and when fully laced, they fit like gloves, your whole feet gets locked in on the shoe. they definitely feel better the more you wear them when fully laced.

I ain't really feelin these as much as I thought I would. A dude jus offered me black/cent 4's plus $50, y'all think that's a good trade?

Feel like this would be pair I would love to wear in 5+ years when they are forgotten about and less hype..

Foamposite cw's are getting worse and worst every new release . Watever happened to the nice ones like "pearl" , "royal" , and "pewter" ...

Back
Top Bottom