Nike Freak 5

Copped the "Nigerian Nightmare" pair (best colorway IMO) from DSG flash sale for $70

outsoles are GITD

DX4985300_GeoTealJadePurpleInk_TOE

Man these flopped hard. I really was digging the Red and Green pair. The first ones to drop. FNL have some on sale as low as $45

Man these flopped hard. I really was digging the Red and Green pair. The first ones to drop. FNL have some on sale as low as $45
Legit question - do any of the signature models have any buzz? The only one is the Sabrina 1 and the Cuts and maybe the Ja’s - which have similar profiles and set ups - that should hopefully clue designers into what hoopers want - modern sneakers aren’t really worn casually anymore

Legit question - do any of the signature models have any buzz? The only one is the Sabrina 1 and the Cuts and maybe the Ja’s - which have similar profiles and set ups - that should hopefully clue designers into what hoopers want - modern sneakers aren’t really worn casually anymore
I agree. I feel like there are some basketball sneakers and colorways that can be worn casually but most don't know how to rock them.

Man I forgot I even had these until someone bumped this post. Think I’ve only worn them once to shoot around and another time to play full court. They weren’t bad by any means, but they also weren’t anything special either. Maybe I need to break them in some more, but can kinda tell they’re just a basic, no frills shoe right away. I’ve played in the Sabrina’s and tried on the Ja’s, these feel pretty similar to those… just with a bit more midsole foam.

“What should we do with all these TB colourways that are sitting in our warehouse?”

This mite be my fav Yanny sig & issa whole flop 🔥

About to try a pair on in store.

April 1st

1711122196150.png

Hands down the worst signature shoe out right now. Even if you shoehorned in Randle's Skechers.

Just terrible. You couldn't give me a pair of these free. Nike gotta come correct with the 6s.

They can’t give these away…

1711125152615.png

Kinda funny because they’re on par with other low end sigs like Ja and Sabrina 1 from a performance aspect… just don’t look as good

Back
Top Bottom