NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I don't get why people even add to their cart KNOWING they're not gunna buy it. Like why?

And with the, "I'm gunna release these be ready." Theirs plenty of people waiting that are trying to add to their cart.

Last edited:
I don't get why people even add to their cart KNOWING they're not gunna buy it. Like why?
To help others that are less fortunate to get it in their cart?  Why do people ask questions like these without thinking of endless possible answers? 
roll.gif

Email received from NDC for a Black 10.5, cant wait to see these in person. So happy I didnt have to pay reseller $.

time to get raped online by resellers.... FML.... oh well... on the bright side, i save some money if i can't get a decent deal on this... i don't know how the hell a global company can't process a canadian credit card instantaneously!!!! its not like i'm paying with some 3rd world country bank!!!!!

To help others that are less fortunate to get it in their cart?  Why do people ask questions like these without thinking of endless possible answers?  :rofl:
LOL. Theirs hundreds of people who might be trying to add the same size. You're acting like its for sure the NT'er is gunna get em. ****

O COME ON! alright well i guess im done staring at my computer unless theres any other sites lol 

Haven't seen anything on FNL. 

Lots of sizes still showing up on Nike guys...don't give up.  Keep those fingers clicking.

keep checking still, talking with someone on twitter I decided to keep trying for a blue pair, just successfully got a size 10.5.
Didn't expect to really order both pairs today BUT I'm not surprised either lol

Finishline tweeted me back last night saying these would NOT be available online.
Whats up Prem!  Where you been bro!  You close down your AIM or something?  Like time no talk, looks like they haven't closed your account on NT huh? 

Hit me up on AIM man - rytmicxinsomnia

What FNL stores will be gettin them?  I want to use my coupons and WC.

keep checking still, talking with someone on twitter I decided to keep trying for a blue pair, just successfully got a size 10.5.
Didn't expect to really order both pairs today BUT I'm not surprised either lol
yeah i cant bring myself to get the blue ones :[ i know i wont wear those ugh 

Whats up Prem!  Where you been bro!  You close down your AIM or something?  Like time no talk, looks like they haven't closed your account on NT huh? 

Hit me up on AIM man - rytmicxinsomnia

What FNL stores will be gettin them?  I want to use my coupons and WC.

Hah, what up bro? I've been out of the game for a minute. This is the first time I've posted in a looooooooong time. And yeah, don't use AIM no more either. Haven't heard which Finishlines are gonna carry them.

yeah i cant bring myself to get the blue ones :[ i know i wont wear those ugh 
that's how I felt at first but blue is my favorite color so I was naturally attracted. As we started talking more I kept thinking how the blues may look in person & decided to just go for it.

NOW I hope I was right in getting the 10.5 instead of 10...I really hope I was

that's how I felt at first but blue is my favorite color so I was naturally attracted. As we started talking more I kept thinking how the blues may look in person & decided to just go for it.

NOW I hope I was right in getting the 10.5 instead of 10...I really hope I was
Same. I got the blues and the blacks both 10.5s when I'm a 10 in pretty much every Nike. Going to be really disappointed if they're TTS. Damn, there are so many 10/10.5s in here lol. Lucky I got my pair.

3/4 for my ***** purchases.

Last edited:
Same. I got the blues and the blacks both 10.5s when I'm a 10 in pretty much every Nike. Going to be really disappointed if they're TTS. Damn, there are so many 10/10.5s in here lol. Lucky I got my pair.

3/4 for my ***** purchases.
h8888 you just kidding glad you got your pairs man! need to find a 10.5 somehow :[ lol 

Back
Top Bottom