Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

i have the black htms and obisdian cw's.. im a HUGE fan of this shoe. but these new colors do nothing for me..i cant believe people eating this crap up.. im kind of dissapointed. the atcs wwill eat these up per usual but they will sit on ebay for around 350. they should just go the jordan future route with these and make a ton of colors.. or nike ID.. but woudnt we all like nike id on alot of things.

this is a soccer shoe.. has nothing to do with baseball or yankees

Last edited:

i have the black htms and obisdian cw's.. im a HUGE fan of this shoe. but these new colors do nothing for me..i cant believe people eating this crap up.. im kind of dissapointed. the atcs wwill eat these up per usual but they will sit on ebay for around 350. they should just go the jordan future route with these and make a ton of colors.. or nike ID.. but woudnt we all like nike id on alot of things.

for the sake of my wallet these better not hit Nike ID 

Exactly!  It's not like grey & navy is exclusive to the Yankees.  I wonder if it was just blogs that came up with this moniker or was it actually Nike. 

because you own the htm black and obisdian already.
roll.gif

for me maybe this is the only chance to get this shoe on my hands, better not miss it.

Last edited:

Exactly!  It's not like grey & navy is exclusive to the Yankees.  I wonder if it was just blogs that came up with this moniker or was it actually Nike. 
yea i think its the blogs..i feel anytime a cw comes out thats somewhat close to a cw from a team in america tthis always happens lol.. llike those blue and orange air max plus is the "knicks" colorway...even thought the shoe is exclusive to eur and aus

Resell on these is hovering around $350 right now. I wont be surprised if they drop to $250-275 after they officially release.

people getting upset cuz someone called them the Yankees?

Come on. Straight up, first thing i thought when i saw that pair was Yankees and the Hoyas.

Fight me

people getting upset cuz someone called them the Yankees?

Come on. Straight up, first thing i thought when i saw that pair was Yankees and the Hoyas.

Fight me
i hear you man. nicknames for sneakers really stick in the sneaker world tho..its a soccer shoe has nothing to do with baseball.."yo the yankee mercurials are fresh" just doesnt do the beautiful shoe justice..i havent seen anyone get upset but it doesnt really make sense.i heard the color way is actually for the real madrd alternate kits(uniforms) which makes more  sense

alot of people have there own shoe culture in other countrys...alot of people collect soccer cleats and indoor cleats and hang them or display them.. so to hear it be called "yankee" is just weird lol. 

Last edited:
Yankees make no sense.

Baseball is so lame and the shoe is so cool.

Just doesn't add up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom