Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Worried I shouldn't have gone down .5...but they shipped and by the time they arrive NDC prob still gonna have a FSR [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm still shocked these aren't moving quicker but I ain't mad.

Sizing seems to be all over the place for the Mercurials.  Size 7.5 in Racers fit me snug-- should I size down to 7 on the Mercs? 

Thanks! 

I think the shoe is on the narrow side so sizing reccomendations might be all over the place. I went a half size up in my SPs and they were still slightly narrow (I have wide feet).

I haven't tried on these yet, so I'm not sure if the looser knit will make a difference.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, go TTS. But if you can get away with going .5 down if you want

This was directed at those on SNKRS whose size was OOS

I went a half size down on the Platinum color but these are TTS? How is a different color, same model a different sizing?

what are thosee?? :nerd: custom?

They are a platinum pair i turned i to a black pair because i did not feel like waiting for the black pair to release. I have htm nd platinum. But the custom is my fav pair because its flat black and the swoosh is shiny. I dont know why it came out like that but glad it did

Got mine in. Couldnt pass up getting 3 pairs at $165 shipped a piece from soccerpro. Tried em on and the flyknit is definitely more loose the the HTM or SP pairs. But going TTS on these was definitely the way to go
My view will be the same in a couple of days, also planning to get 3 pairs in US 10.5 from Nike 
nthat.gif

I don't get why these only go up to 13
At least I have no problem getting magistas but wouldve liked black superflys

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time seeing a difference in the weave other than the hits of orange. That pleases me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom